Woman with lots of fags friend

Why do some woman (usually very hot ones) have tons of faggots friends?

They will also try to get her drunk and push her to cheat on you, which makes those kind of woman impossible to date long term with

Attached: f768x400-3338_47241_5050.jpg (768x400, 45.49K)

I wouldn't trust anyone with fag friends. Idk why some women like them.

Free male attention

Domesticated males who won't sexually desire a woman but still be friends with her. All the Perks of having a female friend without the woman part.

Cuz most man don't have the balls to hit on a beautiful woman. Beautiful woman are generally very lonely in that regard. The only people they normaly communicate with are faggots or old farts. Source: 3 hot cousins

fags are the eunuchs women desire without the sexual tension, they feel safe around them because they know theres no atraction, unlike basedboys whom are predatory and not fooling women.

schadenfreude

Hot women haven't been invented yet.

Attached: 1639494995713.jpg (1305x2000, 201.92K)

Fags are hilarious until they're not

Pro-tip: Fag hags are easy sluts. Use them as a quick nut rag and then discard.

How the fuck is this politics

They're called faghags.

You will die alone

go fuck a dog

In my experience, women with lots of fag friends have been ugly af. Im in Toronto, which is faggot central and while most girls here have one or two faggot friends, the only ones I know who have alot are generally women who no men want. It seems they like getting the male attention and the faggots telling them things like "Girl ur so hot" even though they are ugly fat cows.

My woman hates faggots and most other women.
She only really hangs out with my friend's wives or like one or two friends from her past, and that's very rarely.
Sounds like a failure to educate on your part, OP.

I thought so too, but they get pretty sexual, surprisingly. They're very touchy.

Gay men are often extremely more attractive, well-groomed and empathetic than the average/above average hetero man. But because they’re gay they’re literally unobtainable to women. Women love things that they can’t have, especially men who basically have all of the traits of the top 10% of hetero men (chads) minus actually liking women.

So a woman hanging out with a gay dude is basically a friendzoned orbiter.

Attached: 11BF3AA1-BB99-4E5C-8743-2551F6BC05B7.png (331x500, 319.08K)

Women like men who are non threatening and fun.

Most fags would sleep with her given the right oppurtunity. Don't believe their lies.

Woman with fag friends are sluts.
They do it for male attention.
Fags are hyperpromiscuous, and indicate the woman is very likely to be a slut as well.

Muscovites are cancer

Gay men are generally fat unattractive alcoholics with mental issues who sucks cocks because they can't get a girl to look at them, and got molested as children. Most gay men are not George Michael Johnny Cakes TV gays with landscaping jobs, they are degenerate drug addicts who suck 5 cocks a day and die of colon cancer at 45.

Many fags get the claws out for beautiful women. C'mon. Fags want straight guys and view straight women as competition. Many homos have pretty dark misogynistic feelings toward women who intimidate them.

I met my gf through work and we're in different departments. In her department there is a gay guy she's friends with. Not super besties or anything but they're on good terms and talk when they see each other. I like him to I talk to him sometimes. The gays who are just normal people but happen to be gay are alright. The ones who make sucking cocks their entire personality are pretty bleh

That too. A lot of damage. Not everyone, I guess, but even the saner ones tend to be too bitchy for my liking.
I think a lot of gay guys don't have good boundaries and disguise this under the guise of being fun-loving.

let's see the 3 hot cousins

If they are hot they only have gay friends because other women hate them, probably because they like to fuck their boyfriends.

They're not perceived as a potential threat like real men are, but they are a threat.

They're just as conniving as women and the testosterone dials it up to 11

Yeah that's what I was referring too, those woman want to still have the gay-party lifestyle until they are over 35

Faggots will gossip more than woman, I literally had a faggot in my previous job that was making things up to get people fighting

I think that faggot is delusional because there is a dichotomy of super fat fucks and really ripped guys, but that comes down to fags low inhibitions and lack of foresight, the vast majority are roiding frauds to look like this which is why after their youth they all look like formless agender ghouls if they dont die of aids