“We could fill Lake Powell in less than a year with an aqueduct from Mississippi River”

These fucking desert dwelling losers are not going to stop until some deals them a beatdown. My Answer: BUY FUCKING LUGGAGE!

“Regarding the Mississippi water letters of June 26, citizens of Louisiana and Mississippi south of the Old River Control Structure don’t need all that water. All it does is cause flooding and massive tax expenditures to repair and strengthen dikes.

The best solution would be for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to build an aqueduct from the Old River Control Structure on the Mississippi to Lake Powell, fill it, and then send more water from there down the Colorado to fill lake Mead.

About 4.5 million/gals a second flow past that structure on the Mississippi. As mentioned, New Orleans has a problem with that much water anyway, so let’s divert 250,000 gallons/sec to Lake Powell, which currently has a shortage of 5.5 trillion gallons.”

yahoo.com/news/could-fill-lake-powell-less-113004409.html

Attached: CBF7A9D0-6006-4848-9479-6C6408D2D187.jpg (1156x835, 751.96K)

Why are desert people universally shit in the old world and the new?

They could fill it right now with water from the Colorado river, but they want it empty.

Arizona is based

The same fucks who don’t want any dams to harm the precious snail darter are just fine with draining Louisiana’s Bayous, the greatest wildlife sanctuary in the world.

>citizens of Louisiana and Mississippi south of the Old River Control Structure don’t need all that water.
Who the fuck are you to decide what I “need” you pretentious asshole?

Why do people living in the desert think they are entitled to the water of people who aren't retarded? How about if the west coast burns in hell(which it seems to be doing right now)

Yes, but think of the almonds you plebe.

Why don't you take the water from the ocean? you just need to lay down some pipes.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 13-57-51 Google Maps.png (947x569, 276.68K)

>Why do people living in the desert think they are entitled to the water of people who aren't retarded?
Because they believe they are superior to anyone in “flyover country”. They must be made to suffer.

>just build a canal that's either thousands of feet underground for most of the trip or build one that magically flows uphill

Attached: 560bkx3elh981.jpg (640x357, 53.61K)

>Why don't you take the water from the ocean?

Ooooh, because RO creates highly saline byproduct, and if we dump that into the tiny Pacific Ocean it will raise the salinity by 0.0000000234%!

This is a great idea and sustainable too
All parties would see a net benefit
I fully support it
Think of all the refuges from Mexico and Central America and finically Africa and Haiti we will be saving
Taking them all before was unsustainable and why we have the drought but it was the right thing to do

Attached: D68D35A4-E3C6-4836-B029-B05745BB3B1F.jpg (819x1024, 92.17K)

>GIMME UR WATER SO WE CAN DRAIN IT ALL
They can use those ridiculous taxes to dig a hole and extract water from the water table??

I will only allow Mississippi water into Lake Powell if the gentiles personally carry it upslope in buckets. Until then California will have to make do with our reclaimed sewer water.
t. Utahan

the best solution would be for California to go fuck itself. Its our water punks.

If they can afford 3 mil for a house that costs 250k eveywhere else tbey can afford desal plants

New world deserts attract old world desert people.

Attached: AAB43E65-E9FF-4D05-8C53-0A6B7E2951CE.jpg (400x400, 19.04K)

Fucking try it, faggots.

Lol the old I'd be rich of you just gave me all your money...

>"i wanna live in desert"
>"desert has no wata wtf"
>"gibs me wata frum rednecks"
You can have the water from my shitbowl, you fucking niggers.
You moved there, fucking deal with it.

Nobody is taking any of this seriously, why are you giving such low value opinions attention? The state's formal water plan is against new water imports especially with Hoover Dam's imminent closure.