Resource scarcity myth

Anybody else think resource scarcity is bullshit?

For instance there’s supposedly going to be a major shortage in copper but that’s total horseshit according to USGS. There’s plenty of copper in the ground. Billions of tones. The question is price of extraction and the major influencer is energy ie oil. And oil is not scarce at all but also plentiful. The price of oil determines if a vein of copper is economical and the price of oil is determined by oil traders. Everything is total bullshit. We have all the materials on earth for 10’s of billions to live like Americans. Only a few families controlled the supply and therefore PRICE of oil 100 years ago, what makes you think they still aren’t controlling them? What makes you think they aren’t suppressing new fields and discoveries??

As for other metals, even gold is plentiful. The Grand Canyon has over a million tones of gold, Africa has been barely explored as well. The reason is PRICE, because only a few families profit heavily on the price THEY set. Gold cannot be too expensive (electronics cannot be too expensive) but it cannot be cheap. Even silver is scarcer than gold but there is still plenty of silver out there as well. Everything is a total fraud. I remember 7 years ago during “peak oil” year of 2015 the shills said there’s no more oil fields to be found. Then 2 years later they found (and still finding) 10 billion barrels of light sweet in Guyana.

Attached: B32D5F96-2CF5-4BE3-9CF8-289078EB3EF6.jpg (1242x2142, 866.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalresearch.org/article/two-gold-into-dross/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any romanians here to fix the copper shortage?

People laughed at me for buying copper bullion but I'll have the last laugh

The WEF will continue to manufacture artificial crises until they get what they want.

>copper is scar...

Attached: 95CE5800-CEFB-4968-B48E-2712F6BBC8B1.jpg (1242x1525, 927.79K)

Who do you think controls all these mines?

This is true daneanon

Leafs aren't human.

The 12 clans control some share of every mine out there. There sycophants like the Rockefellers and royal families as well.

This is a bot.

Yes, its the same scam as diamonds

the US has the biggest copper deposit worldwide with the Pebble Mine owend by $NAK but NGOs and demoscums wont let them get a permit although it is land specifically designated as mining land. northern dynasty has spent like 500m and almost 20 years to collect scientific data and it was concluded that everything would be fine. but the EPA controlled by greenpeace and co keep on spreading lies and fud and would rather rape africa because muh salmon. the EPA and NGOs like sierra club have been bought and paid for by china. so good luck getting any project off the ground in the US.

here you can read more about this capitalresearch.org/article/two-gold-into-dross/

Attached: image-asset.png (960x463, 519.26K)

You have to go back.

Comex registered silver is down to 46 million ounces as of Wednesday.

Attached: xr90bherqom91.png (1181x348, 27.09K)

>Anybody else think resource scarcity is bullshit?
Why do right wing chuds not even grasp the most basic fucking economic theories lmao.
There are 8 billion people on earth and the yall have to consume, everything you consume had to be produced or worked on by another human being who gets paid for his labour.
Everything you consume had to be worked on gathered or produced by another human whose wages are part of the value of the object you bought.

copper does need to be mined, refined, and transported though, you fucking clown. What then if the cost of that is worth more than the value of the copper, you fucking knuckle dragging right wing ape.

Attached: 1-supply-demand-equilibrium.jpg (1200x1200, 85.46K)

Nda is probably the only mining company in history that went to the trouble to make sure they aren’t going to fuck up the environment they’re operating in. They don’t want cheap copper or gold.

Low iq. You don’t need as much people to mine, refine or transport metals today than 100 years ago. Price is determined by OIL and oil prices are faked upwards. Kys commie trannie.

> we just will the metal out of the ground
> it's just like my vidya

reserves dont do much when you cant tab them
grades are sinking in all the big mines. new development sare stopped by greentards.
its the same shit as with renewables. the US will be completely dependent on china and co soon. guess what happens next retard.

Attached: Grade_of_US_Copper_Ore.png (1024x675, 105.23K)

Where's the trend line graph?

>recoverable
And what determines the sufficient economical price you asshat? Oil. There’s plenty of undiscovered copper much of it high grade as well. There’s plenty of oil. It’s all a scam.

I have to make a new one because this one is now extremely out of date

Attached: 1659279010902512.jpg (3500x2500, 1.11M)

This is totally irrelevant. Most silver is untouched.

>This is totally irrelevant.
I'm sure that's why we constantly get bombarded with 100pbtids kvetching about silver whenever a silver thread manages to survive being deleted.

I'll keep stacking silver and we'll see what happens in the weeks to come :)

Attached: 1644408840243.png (1056x559, 215.12K)

Based Leaf Thread
OP was not a faggot, today.

This made me smile.

Attached: 1662743653462069.jpg (866x1280, 200.7K)