NOOOOOOOO I NEED TO DRAIN THE POWER GRID TO MINE FAKE MONEY AND EXCHANGE MONKEY PNGS WITH OTHER BAG HOLDERS

>NOOOOOOOO I NEED TO DRAIN THE POWER GRID TO MINE FAKE MONEY AND EXCHANGE MONKEY PNGS WITH OTHER BAG HOLDERS
based

Attached: file.png (1134x1607, 814.37K)

don't give a shit about Bitcoin but how are you going to ban beyond symbolically?

What is being said between the lines is that they want to make room for CBDC's: the have's get to print exponentially more than the have nots.

whats the point? most btc miner are in asia anyway.

^mega retard^

if we are able to strip the central banks ability to create fiat money and create debt, we win. (((Their))) control of EVERYTHING stems from the ability to go brrr and dump debt on you and your children.

If we take away the central banks power, humanity can finally break free. Unless you are a monarch some sort of Rothschild faggot, you fucking owe all your ancestors giving all your support to bitcoin.

Attached: J vs moneychangers.jpg (488x353, 151.53K)

>CBDC's
this, theyre trying to get rid of the competition. no, i’m not down for cryptocurrency. no, i don’t give a damn about your fake fiat currency. The thing you need to realize is that money is not merely a tool to exchange goods; it’s also a tool to that measure your life force, and is being used to suck that life out of you. Whoever controls this tool, controls YOU.

>(((Their))) control of EVERYTHING stems from the ability to go brrr and dump debt on you and your children.
this, and only this.

woah bro, looks like your esg score is too low since you clearly bought bitcoin on a centralized exchange 5 years ago. your address has been blacklisted across all major exchanges until you make a donation to a climate change initiative

>may consider
In the same document they mention Bitcoin actually can help stabilising the grid and promote renovables. OP is a salty slowpoke faggot

Attached: 1612061129173.png (760x400, 433.88K)

COPE

There is no off switch for bitcoin mining, you stupid fucking white people.

This should have been done years ago. Proof of work is just retarded and always allowed miners to hold blockchains hostage. It would also allow for greater scrutiny of POS failures like ETH which are going to be vulnerable to a myriad of attacks straight out the gate.

Not my problem. I only hold the superior coin.

Attached: Ethereum-ETH-Logo.png (3258x3258, 156.82K)

Enjoy the reorg attacks

Attached: 1662593285206389.jpg (1242x1819, 468.42K)

Bitcoin is still a scam. Not holding your bag

It doesn’t matter where you bought it. No one can stop me from sending bitcoin to you. We are never going back to fiat currency. This is not a trade user.

>you stupid fucking white people.
you think thats whose in control?

>play cyberpunk at max settings for 8 hours on your 3090
>bitcoin police break down your door and shoot your dog
>"oh sorry sir we thought your power draw was from mining, have a good one"

Attached: FbgLLP8XEAIq9PC.png (768x662, 335.55K)

They can't ban it because muh power wasting

They should ban it because it's volunteering your computer to be part of a bot farm processing crazy shit like bioweapon that are race specific ligands and training ai cars

Attached: 1656852522316.jpg (2213x695, 196.49K)

Circuit breaker....

>decentralized
>unconfisgatable
>uncensorable

might as well ban breathable air too.

Whites put them in control. Worship their God, their text, their beliefs, fight wars for them and want the world to end for them. As far as causality is concerned they are responsible for their own suicides.

banker ETH destroying kike detected.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Attached: 1662350306822482.jpg (640x640, 67.67K)

Good goy keep putting your money into assets that depreciate 60-99% in short periods that are vulnerable to curry niggers with 10 year old phones living in a tin shed. That will show the banks whose boss!

(((White people )))
It's kikes you dumb fuck

>60-99%
>99%
u need to learn how to calculate percentages again faggot

kek all tops are mearly future support to be tested after the next rocket run.

>uh oh. the goym know BTC is un kikeable now that iran and russia use it for trade. hmm lets put out some MSM terrorist media news to hold them off longer while we buy it up.

>FAKE MONEY

like paper or digits in your jewish banks?

Yeah, remember how bad things got when the dickless EPA got involved with the Ghost Busters?

Hard to own nothing when you hold the keys to something.

Lunatics would beg to differ lmao. That one did a 99.9%. You can continue to cope and seethe while banks and trading platforms are using bots to siphon most of the money out of crypto since they have had the lions share in ownership for years. You're playing the idiot lottery and getting burned badly.