I absolutely hate trans "women", but I don't give a single fuck if some woman wants to become a man...

I absolutely hate trans "women", but I don't give a single fuck if some woman wants to become a man. There aren't any perks to that, and it's not like a biological girl will go on a rape spree in the male restroom or destroy our sports (like mtf troons do). My good friend is a zippertit and he behaves like any other beta male zoomer, so why I should care?

Attached: 1661018715846054.jpg (709x1024, 67.46K)

Bitches are DUMB

I don't care either but I do care about it being state sanctioned as that only leads to cultural death

Perhaps your friend should know you just referred to him as a "zippertit."

bet that you wont have the balls to say that to his face

I know you're a kike shill from your farm in Poland. You will never demoralize me. Faggot

Attached: 1654749841068.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

It is nice to see more topless photos of ellen page.

Firstly this is a fake story. That person was born a male and faked being a female, and the transition to a male is bs for propaganda purposes.
Secondly, every female is carrying on the human species and, however much they're annoying stupid cunts most of the time, they're still important af, and every childless woman is a huge loss to our genetic strength.

This is a satanic cult to steralise people.

Hope you die in a fire kike

You couldn't pay me to care about either no matter how much everywhere on the internet tried to shove it into my face

*her

Based quads

Yes, I'm afraid of dickless manlet. Let's be serious.

Is it gay to fuck a zippertit in the pussy?

Based

I could of saved her

Attached: a5f99724d5f5b047f044fd1186172336.jpg (1280x1926, 228.7K)

Kikes are usually rich or smart, do you think that I would be living in poland if I would beeither of this two?

you're either a low level kike or paid by them

Checked
OP is jewish shill

Lol, she was hitting the wall when she decided that she's a "guy".

I wonder if it still has a pussy. My desire to rape Ellen Page has not subsided even with the mutilation. It still registers as female, even with the artificially sculpted man chest.
RAPE. RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RRRRRAAAPE.
RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE.

Attached: 4545345345.jpg (600x794, 79.05K)

Yes, everyone who doesn't agree with the majority consensus on Any Forums is a paid shill. Touch grass Bogdan.

It's jewish at minimum

>Yes, everyone who doesn't agree with the majority consensus on Any Forums is a paid shill
yes

You can always rape her ass out and disregard her useless mutilated genitalia... But, I must tell you, this is gay.

Imagine being that desperate, it's almost as bad as fucking a male troony.

I hate women. Regardless if they have a B-cup, D-cup, or zippertits

No. Please stop this. If you start shopping zippers over scars like this then trans youth suffering body dysmorphia will be irreparably scarred.

>his

CHECKED HITLERITE

Is it fucked up to say I’d still bend Ellen over and go to town?

Women can not be saved

Is do it in her ass so she can feel like a gay guy.

this user supports the ongoing tomboy genocide

>he
>him
>his

Mentally ill mutilated women aren’t a threat to children. They can go on pretending they’re manlets forever.

lmao

Attached: AB947DBF-86A6-4E30-9E9E-9B9E2B4F1BEC.jpg (1284x1367, 522.61K)

Um, sounds kind of clever...

This is bait but I will take It. If they suicide there won't make any different to society