HELP WITH MY POLITICS CLASS HOMEWORK

My professor is one of those newage radical blm feminists, so I want to destroy her using facts and logic.

Attached: 1662739685829.png (1080x1072, 151.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wusa9.com/article/news/local/verify/verify-has-trump-given-more-money-to-hbcus-than-any-other-president/65-543185506
repository.law.umich.edu/mlr_fi/vol107/iss1/23/
constitutioncenter.org/blog/five-other-presidential-Birther-controversies-from-american-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he got the idea from Hillary Clinton

Obama's citizenship is disputed by his half brother (a full nigger)

Booby bump. Thanks for any help bros.

Attached: 1662740179920.jpg (443x633, 127.57K)

Logical answer, citizenship does not equal race.
Real answer, fuck niggers. Who fucking cares if he is, who absolutely fucking cares? Racism is a deflection to keep people from addressing real questions, like why are these yellow eyed jungle animals allowed in our society and treated as equals when they are unequalled in their desire to rape and kill us. Then pussyshit judges listen to jews and give light sentences because they are scared of that word, fuck it.
Fuck it all away forever.

Attached: sk8blk.png (395x377, 122.59K)

it is not possible to judge someone by their non-actions. this is because something that does not exist (didnt happen) can not make a change in our universe, and therefore can never be important to causality, or create any evidence to support the claim. everyone on earth didnt do a trillion trillion things yesterday and we will never ever know one way or the other because we can only ever know about the things that actually do happen. if what your teacher claims is true (that donald trump did not do something), challenge her to produce evidence of the claim that trump never questioned any other president's citizenship (in public or in private which is impossible). surely then she will (not) realize the error of her argument.

instead what your teacher demands is affirmative evidence from donald trump that he never did something she invented in her mind, having determined if Trump does not deny her claim it is evidence of racism (Trump is the only person who would know after all). this is impossible, and anyway we are protected against our accusers by a right to an assumption of innocence, until we are proven (by evidence not self-compelled) beyond any reasonable doubt, of guilt of a claim.

it is in fact only possible to judge someone by their actions and trumps non-actions are necessarilly irrelevant to any serious political discussion. in this case, your teacher is making a malicious, tortous claim against the former President of the United States, and also, your teacher is basically a fucking idiot and can be safely disregarded.

obama is the only candidate who claimed any other national affiliation

the teacher of course will never be convinced that Trump is not racist, which is why the general attitude of "who cares/niggas is gay" is the only way out of this mess.

>Around blacks never relax.
>QED

Yes, and DID have a foreign father, not true of any president Truman-GW Bush

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed thatRobinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “MichelleRobinson”. Years later, he met BarryObama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

Attached: Michelle is a tranny 035.jpg (571x700, 42.94K)

>using facts and logic
enjoy your failing grade lol

"Wrong"

Simple, focus on the assertion that it can be demonstrated 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. That's the weakness they inserted in there to give you leverage. Had they worded it less strongly it'd be much harder but this is free.

>correlation is not causation
There, done.

God I'm so glad I skipped uni and became a plumber, I run my own business now and only employ native racists

Attached: 891.png (1056x937, 164.97K)

Abdul Shawarma
Clive Daily
Hank Simmons
One of these names is not like the other

They call you an "ist" because they can't call you a liar.
but your teacher clearly does not care about the truth because they have no honor.

Hawaii is an illegimate possession resulting from American imperialism. Since Obama is not an indigenous Hawaiian, his birth certificate granted by the oppressor's regime is invalid. Being a person of color, Obama received unfair treatment, therefore it is best that his nationality be defaulted to Kenyan, Indonesian, or as a stateless individual/global citizen. Any citizenship granted or declared by the American Empire is invalid, only that which is sourced by tribal authorities can be considered valid.

Attached: stjlkkn93bp71.png (720x903, 590.21K)

If Trump was a racist, why would he give more money to historical black colleges than Obama ever did?

wusa9.com/article/news/local/verify/verify-has-trump-given-more-money-to-hbcus-than-any-other-president/65-543185506

>Refute using logical inference
Inductive arguments such as the one written here are never logically sound.

Hilary Clinton invented the birther theory to try and beat Obama in 2008

If she's a radical feminist, why is she having you disprove above statement?

That doesn't make sense user.

This needs to be moved similar to /sci/ homework threads

just report her to the police.

Obama grew up in Indonesia. His early life seems entirely fabricated. The person who provided the Hawaiian birth certificate dies in a plane crash (real or fake death doesn't matter). The birth certificate still had photoshop layers

Only looking at race gives, at best, an incomplete picture. One could also say that Trump is biased against people whose last names start with O, or that he disagrees with US ownership of Hawaii, or whatever retarded ideas. To actually make the connection, you would have to conclusively prove that there's no other reason to attack Obama, which seems silly given their obvious disagreements in terms of policy.

Disgusting, women should be beaten

Racism is a good thing. Blacks have lower average IQ than Whites and they are way more violent. An ethnically homogenous country is more successful than a diverse one

Here's your outline:
-Idpol is retarded
-Obongo started it, we were cool until that filthy niggerfaggot showed up

Just tell her that that nigger was born in kenya according to obama's own grandmother and brother, so it would be reasonable to question it.

I just read the sticky for the first time in my life, and apparently this is a False Cause fallacy.

She's asking you to refute it.

>Donald Trump did not campaign for birth certificates for other Presidents because there was no controversy about their place of birth. We can then infer there was reasonable doubt about Obama's citizenship because Trump questioned it.

Alternatively

>Donald Trump could not be racist at that time because racism requires both privilege and power, and at the time Barack Obama was President which made him the most powerful man in the country, certainly more powerful than Trump.

You're going to lose on this; only a biased professor would ask this question. Lie and get your degree.

But, if you must: The question fails to establish that there was reason to question the birth of any other candidate, and fails to establish that there was no reason to question the birth of Barrack Obama. The United States has long had a sizable minority of natural-born black citizens, and Donald Trump has never questioned the citizenship or birthplace of any other black person; therefore, blackness alone cannot be demonstrated to motivate Donald Trump to question a person's birth or citizenship.

The question of Obama's citizenship was first raised prior to the 2008 democratic primary by Sidney Blumenthal, a long-time ally of then-candidate Hillary Clinton. Blumenthal paid a reporter to travel to Kenya to investigate the possibility of Obama's foreign birth; likewise, Blumenthal first publicized the issue. Adding to the confusion were Obama's written works and university record variously claiming Kenyan or American birth, as well as Obama's half-brother who claims he was Kenya-born. Obama refused to release his long-form birth certificate to quash these rumors; regardless of one's position on his refusal as a moral matter, it allowed the issue to continue to grow.

Ultimately, Trump, like all political actors including Clinton and Obama, tells a lot of lies. It was advantageous to him to claim that Obama was not an American, and that is likely the beginning and end of his reasoning, just as it was for Clinton. Americans, even those not motivated by racism, may have refused to vote for anyone of questionable citizenship, and that is useful to Obama's opponents. Obama himself may have believed it was useful to have the issue as bait so he could level accusations of racism at his opponents. It is never useful to make special pleadings for one case or another. Politicians lie, and politics is a game of liars.

A. It's just politics. To assume that any politicians actually support their beliefs as stated by their actions would be folly.

B. Obama had a birth certificate leaked stating the place of birth being Kenya, fake news or not, it's a hot button issue and unique to his candidacy. Many things happened unique to his candidacy that line up with him also being a rarity black candidate. The teacher's opinion is fallacy regarding desired outcome.

This. Just copy and paste this and make those cunts dissect it

>Licensed professor
>Doesn't understand comma use
Not only is she jumping at the bit to indoctrinate you, but she also doesn't even properly grasp her native language. Good luck not failing her class. I expect her to take the axe to anyone that doesn't stroke her ego.

This as well

You cant with logical inference.
You also cant really prove it based on those statements

i don't think you want to "destroy" your local commissar user, but godspeed. racist doesn't even mean anything, there is nothing to refute with logic, and pointing out their anti-trump hate as hypocrisy means nothing in their globohomo worldview. they can't even parse it when you call them hateful.

Trump also questioned Ted Cruz's status
Therefore it's not about race
Q.E.D.
Unless your professor considers El Rato to be a POC

Attached: Screenshot_20220909_123330.jpg (1080x1188, 430.4K)

The birther thing was started by Hillary, and Trump believes all women. Therefor we can demostrate beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump is a true feminist.

Besides Ted Cruz and Obama, no other presidential candidates had controversy about where they were born. So its not racist against Cruz or Obama to question where they were born.

What is sample size?

It's racism or Trump beleived Clinton was wrong to drop it

Logical inference:
The US is a white country.

Logical inference:
A president not of the race of a country logically came from another country.

Logical inference:
The position of president is highly sought after.

Logical inference:
There is a motive to possess a fake certificate if one entered the country illegally.

Logical inference:
A considerable percentage of people in a country, who are not of the country's founding ethnicity, do not hold legitimate citizenship documents.

Logical inference:
It is a reasonable doubt that a president of foreign origin may have a falsified birth certificate.

Surely that isn't a real writing prompt.

McCain had it
Romney
And of course Trump was born in Pakistan to the British ambassadors

Obama has a SSN from CT, not Hawaii.

THIS IS A SPAM THREAD, YOU DUMB NIGGERS
>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

>SAGE AND REPORT

OK Its not racist to question where McCain or Romney were born either.

>Besides Ted Cruz and Obama, no other presidential candidates had controversy about where they were born.
John McCain had controversy too since he was born in Panama, you can google plenty of articles about it
repository.law.umich.edu/mlr_fi/vol107/iss1/23/

>Google
>Not having been alive then
Do zoomers really?

You underestimate American universities.

Therefore given that between the two of them Trump had been demonstrably less racist throughout his life he was the least racist candidate in 2016 and thus deserved to be President.

He only asked for a birth certificate because the president MUST be native born an obama was born in Kenya, as was stated by multiple agencies and news outlets while he was a chicago politician.

Reference the fact that during the 2016 Republican primary campaign he also disputed whether or not Ted Cruz was eligible to be president because he was born in Canada. Ergo this presents a pattern of questioning presidential eligibility that isn’t necessarily related to race.

If he’s writing a paper he needs sources dumb dumb

>help I'm a literal drooling working class retard who is in school to be taught how to not be a retard but I know a priori (Latin, peasant) that I know better than the person with multiple degrees teaching me

god isn't real and no one cares about you

Attached: Girls[1].jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

Lol “beyond a reasonable doubt” I like how your professor made a statement like that. It shows his obvious bias.

You could throw it back into his face with this.

You are correct Donald Trump never campaigned against anyone based on their citizenship nor has he. Donald trump did not campaign against Barack Obama because he was not running against him for office. Donald Trump was running against Hillary Clinton. As a true Feminist Donald trump isn’t a racist but a direct reflection of the Patriarchy that has successfully infected the minds of all Americans. Even those in this class are not immune to the effects he has had on us. Seeing him as a racist and ignoring the fact that he is a mysogonist who ran a campaign against Hillary, not Barack (a man)is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that he has succeeded in controlling your mind and further strengthening the Patriarchy for all Men everywhere. This “racism” is just a distraction and you fell for it.

My refutation:
Not one white president was named Husein at a time when Husein's were a little sussy.

I would point out to the professor that this is a pretty common tactic in American elections; used several times on the national level

I would then point out that despite what your professor may say, history didn't begin with trump

constitutioncenter.org/blog/five-other-presidential-Birther-controversies-from-american-history

Nigger obama clearly wrote on his own damn website that he was born in kenya.

Kike needs to capitalize the W in White.

shalom tourist

I'm so glad I went to college in the late 90s/early 2000s before all these activist professors politicized every facet of their curriculum. They deserve the worst just as much as politicians and journalists.

Attached: die_commie.jpg (1145x1498, 159.53K)

well said

> My professor is one of those newage radical blm feminists

Your professor is literally asking you to defend Donald Trump in this situation, dumbass.

That website seems inaccurate.
Pic related.

Attached: lies.png (903x346, 181.7K)

>Noooo you can't cite yourself
Says some old white dude
I took meso American studies cause I loved going for studies to the local collections
Jade work is banger

>Your professor is literally asking you to defend Donald Trump in this situation, dumbass.

That doesnt mean he is or isnt one of those new age blm weirdos.