Why are Turks such hypocrites?

Why are Turks such hypocrites?

Attached: A27855FF-118A-44B5-8958-B3B0BCBC67EF.jpg (788x1521, 449.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brGqtCt2XtU&t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=GrPJtFO4tus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seethe, Turkey is ETERNAL

A Turk is a Jew that followed a rolling coin into a mosque. They converted to Islam as a tax evasion strategy.

>After accepting Islam, Seljuk expelled the officials sent by the Oghuz Yabgu to Jand to collect the annual tax, saying "Muslims will not pay tribute to the unbelievers"
>According to various sources, Seljuk had four or five sons: Isrâ'îl (Israel, Arslân), Mikâ'îl (Michael), Mûsâ (Moses), Yusuf (Joseph) and/or Yûnus (Jonah). All five names mentioned are related to Judaism. Some researchers who pointed out the religious status of the names have concluded that the Seljuk family was either Khazar Judaic or Nestorian Christianity before accepting Islam.[18] However, given that the names of these individuals are widely used in the Islamic world, Turkish historians state that such an interpretation cannot be solely based on names.[11]

youtube.com/watch?v=brGqtCt2XtU&t=30

>Kumyks are the direct living descendents of Khazars. They still speak the same Turkic language as the Khazars did. Kumyk song "Va hey kaba hurma" by group "Kipchaks" from Kumykia

Attached: Kumyk_Turks.jpg (1000x680, 104.96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GrPJtFO4tus

Turkish culture is centered around khazars. They have holidays for khazars. They killed hundreds of thousands of white men to free khazars. They listen to khazar music. They elect a khazar as their president. Ataturk prays to the Khazar God. They dress and act like khazars. They draw the entirety of their modern culture from khazars. They post sassy gifs about khazars. Their biggest event of the year involves throwing parties in honor of khazars playing sports. When you say "Arslan" they're not thinking of a lion. They're thinking of the khazar. They have the Khazar flag in their museum. Their cities are completely overrun with khazars. Their men sit around watching khazar ball while their succubi sit around watching khazar talk shows and fantasizing about khazar dick.

Attached: Seljuk_Khazar.png (1886x800, 333.09K)

Does that dumb nigger think CHP supporters lynch Syrians in the streets

everyone except erdogan are against refugees.

Attached: Ataturk.png (400x393, 212.12K)

Turks are not hypocrites
Being a hypocrite is a human quality

wow i love democracy

Attached: Khazars.jpg (1605x3048, 565.69K)

I hope the Syrians fight back one day

Because he has a massive dragon dildo up his ass thats why

DAILY REMINDER ALL HASAN THREADS ARE STARTED BY SAM HYDE AND HIS ASSOCIATES IN AN ATTEMPT TO INDIRECTLY SHILL SAM HYDE AS THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE TO PROFIT FROM HASAN BEING DISCUSSED ON A BOARD WHICH WITH NO user DOES HE SHARE AN IDEALOGY

BUY AN AD SAM

He can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: Samuyil.jpg (1024x640, 107.17K)

FAGGOT FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ECELEB GARBAGE GO BACK TO FUCKING TWITTER YOU NORMALFAG NIGGER

Notice how the thread dies when you call the kike out with literature.

Lmao what literature, I'm just waiting for one of the Turkroaches to defend their Khazar allies.

Dude this is literally the only job I can get screw off. Sam pays like shit but unfortunately I have no other skillset but to shill for him. Yes we're organizing the Hasan threads and all the others. Just trying to eat man. Fuck off. What's your problem?

BUY
AN
AD
SAM

You don't understand Sam. This isn't a job we want to do. Please just stay out of this and let us shill him like normal it's easier for everyone.

STAND UP TO THAT FAGGOT

YOURE A KEK

We can't stop. He can't stop. Sam angered too many powerful people in his youth. Rather, he approached them naively and arrogantly because of his dad's importance. He literally can't stop this racket. He's not in control of it. You don't have any idea how hectic shit is right now because of these fucking thread derailments. No one knows who you are or what you want. Is this fucking Bic? Whoever it is just stop it man this is out of Sam's control. This role is his path now. The narrative has been set.

Attached: 1603297994147.jpg (1609x960, 205.24K)

fuck that faggot.
You are confusin caucausians with khazars dumbcunt
His family record is well preserved, a setller family sent from Konya region back in middle ages. I don't know if that family happened to be kike. But even it were, read the pic rel you memeflag-nigger:

Attached: ADOLF ATATURK.jpg (500x1483, 318.52K)

So you're aware who you're shilling for and what he's done?

>You are confusin caucausians with khazars dumbcunt
I'm not confusing anything. Khazaria is right next to the Khazar Sea.
>Others refer to it as the Khazar sea: Turkmen: Hazar deňizi; Azerbaijani: Xəzər dənizi, Turkish: Hazar denizi. In all these the first word refers to the historical Khazars who had a large empire based to the north of the Caspian Sea between the 7th and 10th centuries.

Attached: Khazar2.jpg (1273x657, 158.24K)