She won

She won

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-171625.jpg (1440x1735, 336.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormer-daily.rw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still in hell
What did he win?

That's a man.

Lucas is a very mentally ill faggot

>be so mentally ill you feel others cannot even have a negative opinion
>won

Like the jews, these freaks live in a state of constant fear that someone may tell them no

They're back up. As usual trannies lie and don't live in reality.

daily stormer has been at this link since may. what's that guy talking about?
stormer-daily.rw/

BRING YOUR WORST! IM WAITING!

Attached: 1525278-mastershake.jpg (480x480, 19.62K)

This is spam

Trannies didn’t get the mental help they needed and thus have weak constitution they are deluded into believing as good

>forum dredges up your past
>start a social media circus to take forum down
>everyone now knows you're a groomer due to streisand effect
a pyrrhic victory

>she won

But we're still here and I can still call op a niggerfaggot without consequences.

The websites are up, and now normal people are putting a microscope over what this psychotic tranny is doing to children.
Is that a victory?
Lucas WILL kill himself.

what are the chances he is receiving money from a federal agency?
or do you think she-he is so retarded they don't realize they are playing directly into a censorious establishment's hand

or is the tranny just outwardly in support of murderous intelligence agencies now? what a hypocritical ugly faggot

sites never went down
kys troon

Attached: 1662680875984759 1662411566862491.jpg (944x700, 90.41K)

I'm curious how it's not illegal for one to campaign on removing ones protection against an illegal activity and then gloat about said illegal activity occuring

If someone has witness protection and I have a gripe against them and get their protection removed, someone kills them, and then I gloat about it I guarantee I'd have some culpability

Attached: 1662262289705224.jpg (680x614, 60.53K)

Kiwifarms

Yes, I pity trannies to a high degree, theyre mentally unwell and were preyed upon by evil doctors

Too bad twitter and every other social media has made TOS so they can ban you for calling this creature out; before they'd just shadowban you, now they want to make it overt

Why is this fag’s name filtered now? Do the mods want to call him Cockwaffles instead since that’s where he got the name from?

I just hit F5 on the kiwi farms page I had open to be sure and its still up.

We're next

Twitter is a dying website and all of the videos the media put out defending him have mostly negative comments and dislikes

Attached: 4FD5E79B-DF8F-408C-895B-A4E3431C2DA3.jpg (668x1024, 97.46K)

Lol, lmao even. No one tell him.

Cool Cloudflare protest. 3 whole troons.

Attached: a3bf2d6ebe27981c36d34ff102c70d1eb597b9b6610e52cdce8a244dae9d5f4e[1].png (575x264, 324.73K)

>A pedophile groomer man in a dress won anything ever.
user...I..

if you're a failed male you don't win at anything, ever.

Who the fuck uses any of those websites to begin with that's worth a shit?

On the other hand, it's not like shutting down those sites gets rid of their userbase. They'll just find somewhere else to congregate or stealth post on mainstream sites like Plebbit