Where are some places with welcoming rural communities with which to start a homestead?

where are some places with welcoming rural communities with which to start a homestead?

Attached: Homestead-House-Plans-and-Designs.jpg (492x289, 46.9K)

>Welcoming
Define this term.

>rural
What is this? 1900?
Go live in a fucking town like everyone else in the civilized world does.

>civilized
Define this term.

Fuck off we are full we don't need your nigger shipment

>Welcoming
Any community worth a fuck is also gate keeping. Focus on a place where you can homestead reliably and then worry about ingratiating yourself.
Show flag and swallow my rusty trombone.

That's exactly where I was going with it.
If you're a good person, they'll accept you eventually.

>civilized
Anti-discrimination, Anti-homophobia, Anti-racism, Anti-religion, McDonalds, TV turned on 24/7, Drugs, Nihilism, Not questioning World Gov.

isn't I want to live in the country code words for nog fatigue?

dont go to a welcoming one otherwise they will be full of niggers within 5 years

the cattle and pigs in ur pic are gonna wreck that quarter acre they're on. that's not even close to enough land

Zimbabwe

Cheetos are tough to farm, Brian

I moved to a rural East Texas community to homestead and got a warm welcome. I got a lot of help getting started, everyone helps each other out here. It's a big change from the mid-size Central Texas city I moved away from.

you gotta be fit to work in a farm tyrone

West Virginia, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine

>east texas
>texas
>spic central, millions of spics and niggers
KEEKKKKKK

>Vermont
you misspelled Virginia. OP can't afford Vermont lmao

nogs are too lazy to farm, they stay in urban areas and just collect gibs

Jersey City, NJ.

the northern climate isn't really good for crop cycles

if you want to grow a lot of stuff, virginia, tennessee, north carolina, west virginia are the place to be.

Further north its too cold for 3 crop cycles, too much south and its tropical and you get no winter bug kill.

This. The pigs would have that entire pasture uprooted in like three days