Why does Any Forums support a mongoloid hapa nation murdering a literal ethnostate with only innocent white people...

Why does Any Forums support a mongoloid hapa nation murdering a literal ethnostate with only innocent white people living there ?

Attached: newsletter_id_73_image001.jpg (590x443, 43.37K)

Not my problem.

because theyre smarter than those stupid jew serving european kids

Attached: nigger jewcrane.jpg (453x604, 58.8K)

Attached: 1655938139944.png (500x442, 97.42K)

>slavs
>white
Mamadou pls

Slavs are white

>ethnostate
Even more muttified polacks that will get eriched by niggers.
Lol, lmao even.

who is putin's daughter married to?

lmao cope Ivan

Remove the memeflag first you divide and conquer kike. Slavs Celts and germs are the same people

russian jews told me to hate ukraine. i only operate on doing the opposite of what everyone tells me
t. russian contrarian

Attached: danny_nope.gif (480x277, 1.48M)

Because /pol is filled with contrarian teens that think going against the mainstream makes them smarter than everyone else

White is a vague term anyway, all I mean is that the genetic difference between a frenchman a welshman a czech man and a lithuanian are so low that beside their linguistic difference they could be considered as 1 ethnicity, so yes if french people are white ukrainians are white too or Im not too

Because it’s not an ethnostate and a Jews in power.

Slavs are eurasian. They are literally bordering or close to asia. They are mixed race. Same with Italians and North Africans. And, the French with literally everyone.

Fuck off khazaromongoloid mutt, ukraine will be freed of your presence

You support nato you support mongrelization you retarded mutt

because it hurts western europe/usa

Attached: 596CFD32-9E79-4095-9C5D-D8CDF1C75310.jpg (836x558, 52.25K)

>Slavs Celts and germs are the same people
>t. Ivan Ivanovich

Attached: (You).jpg (800x1100, 399.15K)

Germans are central asian asiatic nomads that should go back

Attached: genetic_map_of_europe_530.jpg (530x382, 47.51K)

Than Russians are also white.

you are mongoloid vermin that should be sent back to mongolia
go back to your shithole subhuman and leave europe

>memeflag
remove it and maybe your opinion will considered.

Russia unlike europe is mostly in asia and has 25% of non russians people

Attached: 1654630668875m.jpg (1024x697, 135.67K)

Stfu memeflag nigger kike

Because i'm mongoloid so i support my ethnic brothers.

>you are mongoloid
You are either a spic, troon or some other kind of brown vermin.

go back to your respective shitholes slavic nigger diaspora and stop pollting western nations. No one fucking wants you here anymore than we want arabs or niggers. Stop coping and go back to your preciously motherlond if it's as white as you claim. Fucking asiatic niggers

For you niggers ITT
>Russia biggest muslim population in Europe
>Moscow European city with biggest muslim population
>Putin slams ethnic nationalism, says every ethnicity should feel welcome and respected in country
>Moscow largest mosque
>Putin declares Russia ally of Islamic world
>Putin screeches about muh nazis
>Holocaust denial illegal
>Jews welcome in Russia, Putin tells Europe's Jewish leaders
>Russia has African and MENA mercs to invade and destroy a European white nation
Lets see some of Russia's other feats
>Highest divorce rate in the world
>World's top heroin consumer (2014)
>Highest mortality caused by alcohol abuse
>Highest aids rate in Europe
>Second largest supplier of sex workers to Europe second only to Romania
>Highest number of orphans and abandoned children
>World's second largest immigration haven
>Large non-white population
What a truly based trad country saving the white race. Could go on and on.

Attached: Putin.png (1877x852, 136.96K)

Memeflag are never white, just a reminder

>Slavs are subhuman because a retarded faggot jew who subverted its own people and marched them to death said so.

Attached: der_untermensch-1.jpg (1600x1358, 254.62K)

Contrarianism due to personal inadequacies.

Jewish president

>Why does Any Forums support a mongoloid hapa nation murdering a literal ethnostate with only innocent white people living there ?
both sides are mongoloids. Ukraine will never be part of EU otherwise that's going to end the union.

says the most african shithole in europe. Ferme ta guele salope

Go meet some hohols and then tell me they’re not #1 subhuman genocide candidates

since when are white ethnostates run by the jews?

Attached: Zelensky, Groysman, Valtsman.png (1920x971, 2.13M)

white people of Russia always make shitskins liked you seeth.
the remaining white girls in your country will fuck niggers and reproduce goblins as planned.

>stop pollting western nations

lmao so you're a spic who thinks he owns the west. I have slav relatives in the south who are keeping the spic vermin out of white territory. Cry more pablo and MAGA, bitch.

Attached: 35ed9153-2a16-497a-8d24-eb78b894ca6f_thumb.jpg (273x154, 11.07K)

>retarded faggot jew
Soviet/Allied power propaganda that has been thoroughly debunked. Earliest known mention of this smear is in a very early OSS report which was essentially made up to character assassinate Hitler.

That being said, in the 21st century we have plenty of opportunities to re-examine racial theory. West slavs are perfectly fine. Russians are for the most part, mongrelized dent-heads and the whitest Russians usually have non-Russian ancestry (Baltic, Nordic, Volga German) etc. South Slavs however are a race of nigger-blooded midgets, seeming more Pakistani than European oftentimes. I think I agree with the decision to lay waste to everything south of Croatia.

Attached: hitler rothschild 2.jpg (1597x4676, 3.12M)

Remove the memeflag

SO we should give siberia to america or someone else to be considered european right? Check the pop density of asian parts, check the year we started colonizing it, you fucking useless flea, so what if its mostly in asia, what about this? You were mostly in africa but you fucked up and got kicked out, stop being jelous faggot

das rite Tommy they iz mongoloidz n shieee, we wuz da tru ancestorz of tha romanz n shiet mayn ma gre-gre-gre-gr8 grandfatha mixed with berber and nubian afrikang-roman blood nigguh.

Attached: image0-392.jpg (405x394, 37.18K)

Poltards are edgy contrarians with no real values. The Kike media can say that the desert is the most dry place on earth and the immediate reaction here would be sperging about how the desert is actually wet and anyone saying otherwise is a Kike.

Attached: F6EF246C-B717-43BC-83E6-8418C4FD3EA9.jpg (1024x812, 179.45K)

You should stop existing entirely because you're a failed society with a rotten subhuman culture. It is tragic that you remain a nation of battered housewives even though it has been more than 5 centuries since the Mongols left, but the greater good must always come first.

>inb4 burger blah blah blah
I agree, death to America. Russia is the America of the East and that is why you should perish.

No we're not

If Ukranians killed the jews incharge Id support them 100%, until then they fight for the enemy

For Heaven's sake, Zelensky's people genocided their forefathers not even 100 years ago, how dumb are they??

Up Russia, Glory to Putin

>t. literal gypsy/albanian hybrid
>white people of Russia
LMAO
spics are just as gilthy vermin as slavniggers. North america should be reserved for white folks, not for you mongoloids (both slavniggers and spic shitskins exhibit mongoloid traits, because that's were you came from)
go back to your shithole

But French are not. I saw the world cup.

>give siberia to america
mutts couldn't last a minute in the southernmost regions.

Thats because slavs did some colonizing few know about. Check out the history of vladivostok.

How many white children le based saviors of the white race killed in donbass region over the past 8 years?
How about famous aryan tornado battalion? How based they were am i right?