Does Poland have any future?

Does Poland have any future?

Attached: 1660172427276486.png (1167x651, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>semen and tears

is this a rape reference?

> username semenandtears

This is all white woman receive from black men if they are the lucky ones

does russia?

Attached: Z.jpg (1078x567, 72.34K)

>does poland have future
no
>does germany have future
no
>does russia have future
no

I just accepted it and became doomer, I completely don't give a shit about this country nor white people in general, especially the cringeworthy germanics who drag europeans down

It's sad honestly, that there is so much white infighting while sand niggers and niggers breed like rats and infiltrate every country like a disease. I have nothing against Poland, Germany or even Russia or Ukraine. I wish we could all get along and exterminate niggers and kikes.

A bloody one. Same as the rest of us.

no, simply because retards like this They don't have one orginal thought on how we could prevail as a nation, just antirussian basedjacking while his would be wife is being impregnated by Jamal from erasmus. Pathetic country

based nigger eradicating a jewish bloodline.

Poland used to have ok relations with Russia up to 2004. Then all of a sudden it just transformed into seething about Russians and blaming them for everything. What happened?

A based pollack?

Attached: 1659506549268495.webm (614x450, 2.51M)

Jews

III RP was pretty much built on this antirussian attitude created by solidarność and other CIA bankrolled shills, thus everyone that was "liberal" or cosmopolitan from a country under russian influence would run away from their country to ours, this is why we have so much belarussian shitlibs here.

Our government welcoms it since they see it as a build up to a "jagiellonian" bloc of countries that would eventually mix up togheter and make Poland relevant for once. Last time we tried that was in II RP when minorities pretty much ran our entire country until russians didn't come and and made us an ethnostate.

tl;dr we think we play geopolitics smart by having outlandish plans

Is this shit real? All the Polack birds here, all slobber on bong cock and avoid blacks. Yes, the literal whores 'date' niggers but it isn't normal.

Russia is 90% slav
China is 99.5% asian

Meanwhile in capitalist america, 60% whites 40% niggers and spics by the millions.
Ask an average person in china or russia the last time they saw a nigger LMAO

>Russia is 90% slav
Russia isn't Slav, they're finno-ugric
Poles, hohols and belo-vatniks are Slavs

>youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

>60%
It's like 46.9%.

Still whiter than america. China is a damn near ethnostate. Mutts are massively coping and like always won't balkanize and won't genocide niggers in america.

Attached: 1656641222661.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

>It's sad honestly, that there is so much white infighting
>This 100 million strong white ethnicity isn't actually white

Try to be consistent retard

I hope not.

Daddy has gone to fight Russia for freedom and dumbocracy