Question for Any Forums

If we already functionally have a one world government (all governments and world events being strongly influenced and/or coordinated by the cabal) what is the point of making it official and public? is it simply fulfilling their anti christ prophecy?

Attached: 657E4960-C098-4679-8AF2-EF07B1E3D254.jpg (400x400, 39.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs03xRwfpaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's in the works but not consolidated with the further development of technology

There isn’t a point, the great reset is a fake and gay.

Attached: 8D09021F-B25B-4812-A16F-BA723AC88243.jpg (154x178, 11.62K)

>blacked

Attached: Hannah barron outdoors dancing with boy dancing HannahBarron.webm (720x1280, 2.64M)

Hannah is my first love

imagine the smell

that was actually very cute. I hope she received the majesty and otherworldly ecstacy of his BBC later

Suring up and completing their control

'preciate yall

the great reset isn't about controling the governments.. they want you to eat bugs, own nothing and live in a pod and be dependent on UBI

do you think she's ever been gangbanged and then after they were done she laid there covered in cum and then said "preciate yall"?

jewish hands typed this post

Attached: 1611862696125.jpg (480x256, 20.61K)

Stop eating scaleless fish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs03xRwfpaw

Attached: BibleUnlceanFoods.jpg (662x378, 37.6K)

no doubt
and she will collect the toll like every other good jewish girl

Attached: toll colector2.png (755x473, 548.57K)

Lol you guys are fucking unreal. But I love it so fucking much.

Lol. Sadly this happens alot. Some white girl falls in love with the homo erectus and then proceeds to suffer consequences such as but not limited to rape and assault and murder. Guess that's what happens when you date a fucking ape.

Only thing deconstructed was her orbital socket

I think it's because ppl have to me a conscious decision of whether or not to accept it. And if they accept it then it's like the are accepting the mark and furthermore the beast system.

oh and stop eating pork, bacon, and ham? have you lost your mind?

How are rabbits unclean? Fuck off you dumb kike, the bible is bullshit.

Pretty sure that nigga gay.

>making it official and public
Good idea, then we can track the cabal down and torture them slowly to death slowly while livestreaming it.