Convince me religion is not another Jewish trick

Convince me religion is not another Jewish trick

Attached: 1662705100725061.jpg (860x450, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>turkroach
i dont interact with subhumans

Jews are a jewish trick
it's just dysgenic slave genes.

Budhismism is not a religion according to Budhismism, it's a set of rules and a phylosophy

mutt

Convince me Turkey isn't an Arab country.

you should look at your own streets nigger

That sounds like a cult.

I'm going to burn down Glendale

Fuck off back to your own country fucking roach.

Convince me you're not a pakistani

Pakies and turks are basically the same thing.

I can't. You can only see for yourself the truth in Christ. I was told this after making a post quite like yours and it took me years to fully realise it. Jesus Christ is real, repent for your sins and seek forgiveness.

No

Attached: 1635429419929.webm (406x720, 2.13M)

>ethnic religions (christian):
christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints
>(pagan):
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
pagan sources: sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm

>Convince me religion is not another Jewish trick
you are pathetic

Attached: belif_in_religion.jpg (860x450, 82.28K)

It's more like an extreme sport. They think society and possessions, your perceived needs and desires, are the ultimate root cause of human misery. So it's more like "get rid of all your money and possessions, but don't give them to me either, I don't want your baggage."

They do some interesting stuff like willpower tests. Exercise and conditioning are big, but so is doing art and then destroying it every day. I like it when they live in the woods and eat nothing but wild grains and nuts, and drink resinous tea. When they eventually starve, they are already an embalmed mummy locked in a meditation pose; it's the ultimate proof of rejecting your physical needs. The leaders participate in this stuff too and are the best at it, so it's not really a cult. The main goal is just learning and contributing to the philosophy and living through it, so if you keep at it you'll eventually become a teacher/leader yourself.

They're definitely controversial, especially for a secular ruling government, but their MO is more like a gang than a religious sect.

you will have to wait until you DIE op

after that then you find out the truth about all these religions

see the problem?

all religions claim authority because they are speaking for and from the DEAD..........

Atheism is fucking pathetic.

when people all around the world acknowledges that religions are just a coping mechanism, the human race can finally move on to a brighter future

Attached: 17634636_997371403697977_3834782217075814817_n_jpg.jpg (646x652, 363.25K)

that's why being agnostic is the only correct stance