The British royals became Jewish at some point, right?

The British royals became Jewish at some point, right?

Attached: a08076c104a59ba7d5ff1f15e2a1110a.jpg (640x704, 72.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkTJUZkpBnY
youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzDf-KhXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Snowman
i2researchhub.org/articles/circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-royal-family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user king and queens are the definition of Jews you just use to being beat for the bat you grown to love it and call “white@“

They look turkish???

>be Any Forums user
>hate women
>likes a queen

Gross

I think wicked people just start to look weird after a while. Maybe they really are khazars, I dunno.

Uhh checked??

Lizzy would have looked at home in Israel

Attached: -3094378-1566011663.jpg (484x483, 47.87K)

It doesn't matter if they are actually jewish when they believe they are jewish. Their actions indicate they believe they are jewish, or they are being blackmailed by jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=wkTJUZkpBnY

Victoria's secret is that she let a Rothschild impregnate her. In exchange the Rothschilds bailed out the empire after it began crumbling in the 1800s

I have no proof, I read it hear one night.

they are illegitimate
youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzDf-KhXU

No

Literal demon speaking

Attached: circ.png (880x682, 733.17K)

google is trying to retcon it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Snowman

You're a few hundred years late. Once (((Cromwell))) failed to overthrow monarchy permanently they slowly ingrained themselves in their nobility and later royalty.

No. They employ Jews to do their dirty work, though, due to a loophole that means that when Jews die they don't go to Heaven and thus cannot grass the royals up to God.
None of the permanent positions of power are occupied by Jews, though. It's a truly ancient arrangement, stretching back before The Roman New Religion.

Attached: 1661371014749189.jpg (1920x1080, 862.37K)

The Russian royals became worm food at some point right?

Princesa Anastasia and crown prince Alexei were raped by jewish communists and Russians just cheered. Then the bolsheviks turned on the Russian people, killing millions, and Russians just cheered. Lmao, Even now they suck Stalins and Lenins dicks.

And ... there it is.

i2researchhub.org/articles/circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-royal-family/
It makes me sick reading this barbaric shit.

Attached: 1659831590474200.jpg (720x1480, 345.21K)

That descends from the royal connection to Ancient Egypt; it was adopted by the Phonecians larping as Egyptians and the tradition continued when they rebranded as Jews.
The monarch is annointed with nile crocodile oil, too, among other historical oddities that fall under "this is what Power Incarnate did six thousand years ago, we'll keep doing it even though it makes no logical sense in the modern era..." It's be fun to spot all the Saturn imagery during the corronation, too. That bullshit goes right back in time to when it was still a functional star in the night sky.

Attached: buki thinking.gif (498x280, 2.26M)

So they are all certifiably insane.

No, Jews never really had kings. They are wanderers and money changers. They are also not farmers, as white people are, and as the biblical people are described. Jews are from the line of Cain, the ground is cursed for them, and they originate from the ghettos and are Khazarian Ashkenazi Edomite Canaanite bastards.
They live among us as counterfeits and subverters, twisting our history and identity.
All Israelite tribes were white people, and they have the true reign, not Edom (Jews).
Judah has the reign and dominion btw. that's why there are a lot of German royals all over Europe. Germany is mainly Judah, also Ireland and Scotland. And in that sense one could say, our Lord Jesus Christ born from Judah through Pharez is Germanic and not "Jewish".

Attached: judah-emblems.jpg (935x1319, 229.8K)

I hate them so much.

Attached: 1651158688234.jpg (736x568, 70.01K)