Its been 21 years

have you forgotten about it yet?

Attached: second-jetliners-terrorists-al-Q.png (1426x1600, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38675628
youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2.04 mb png
>looks like a 4 KB jpg

BR BR BR BR HUE HUE HUE WELCOME TO BRAZIL

How can you forget something that didn't happen

i actually did. sorry america :(

We watched it live in high school. Yes, it feels like it happened during someone else's lifetime.

/thread
fuck jews

an excellent controlled demolition.

Attached: BMQlIZqCUAAYf_-.jpg (599x449, 48.23K)

It was a cascading collapse of a poorly constructed Jewish building that covered NY slime balls rodents with asbestos dust. I don’t give a shit.
Muslims burn in hell.

I was in the plane that hit the wtc

Proof please

I wasn't alive when it happened so I don't really think about it often. Pre 2001 life looks pretty cozy though.

How can we really forget it?

Attached: Hogan did it all.jpg (801x755, 207.82K)

Probably didn't have Jews/CIA put demolition charges in it.

I've been thinking about 9/11 a bit recently and how much of an effect it has on the world view of people. There seems to be very different perspectives (in the macro) from people who witnessed and remember 9/11 and those that don't/weren't alive.

People who witnessed 9/11 - much more likely to understand their country isn't close to the most evil one in the world and not everything is our fault. Understand there are real problems that exist in the world and don't need to make up trans/black bullshit to talk about things. They have a perspective of a when police weren't seen as the enemy of society that exist only to jail innocent black people and oppress everyone else. Seem much less hesitant to be okay with rioting and shit burning down.

Maybe it's just age and perspective, but I honestly think there is some kind of cut off there. I know Any Forums is rarely the place for serious discussions, but has anyone else noticed this/feels this way?

Attached: wtc.webm (550x310, 2.45M)

Checked. Yes it was. Especially BLDG 7. Gravity driven free fall straight down. Perfect simultaneous destruction of all support beams.

dumb ass
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38675628
other buildings have indeed collapsed

so no, the outer shell fell uniformly but inside it was pulled down by the failure of column 79

No, I'll never not remember. The melody is way too catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU

I think about it every day
they will pay

Attached: 1644233790761.webm (594x442, 2.64M)

The CIA inside job that filled Europe with arabs and other muzzies as result of the fake wars in the middle east, and Minnesota packed with Somalis? No, completely forgot.

actually it's been 20 years and 363 days

Never forget 1/6

I forgot and I also forgave