The Irish celebrate her death

Why is Paddy so obsessed with shitting on the Queen's death and funeral?
Do the Paddys just want another war? They need more bugs and refugees to eat?

Attached: irish merchant 3.png (795x681, 152.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9dtoJu3gz10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The english are very easy to make mad. Its funny to watch them be spastic morons.

we just keep moving forward until all our enemies are destroyed.

Attached: uchiha.jpg (720x767, 43.57K)

Most Irishers are pretty indifferent (as are most Brits desu). But there are some headbangers who miss the child-killing and horse-abusing happy times and still like singing about the worse-than-fucking-nazis across the Irish sea.

Paddy has always been jealous of us English because we’ve relegated them to serving Guinness and appearing in Lucky Charms ads.

Shut up mutt

>shilleleighboos have influence/are wanted by micks
It's funny and good that our worst citizens fly to Ireland to wreck shit with plastic paddy antics.
You little ginger nigs deserve it for overloading this shithole with carpetbaggers and arsonists. Fuckin' Kennedys.
May we send Ireland a thousand Matthew Brodericks to even out the score.

From a septic, that's hilarious. Your woke-fascist leftwingers are the world's leading crybullies, while your rightwingers sperg out at the mere suggestion that massive piles of dead toddlers are - just perhaps - not a price worth paying cuz Joe-Bob lurves his gurns.

I think its sad and amusing. The Irish are so utterly obsessed with the English, so utterly focused on Northern Ireland. That the whole of their island is now awash in niggers and Arabs and they are oblivious, and unconcerned. Nigger hands are now making Guiness and they don't care, as long as it isn't the English. The Irish have proven themselves to be moronic slaves to their emotions.

Attached: 0CAA76DE-1EEE-44CC-BE4B-5AF51C8C6433.jpg (1170x1206, 548.88K)

Sounds like a balanced and dispassionate article

Lizzys in a box, in a box, lizzys in a box! Cope

Kneel

Attached: 1653250441727.jpg (224x225, 8.77K)

Genocide only matters if you wear a hat that doesn’t block any sun.

brits out
blacks in

I'm a big fan of English women. The accents are very erotic. So I dont get the hate for England that a lot of Irish people have.
youtu.be/9dtoJu3gz10

Bred like shitskin rabbits until they exhausted food supply, then wanted food gibs.

Their wasn’t any food shortages. The food was just sold off to other countries by the hands of the British who treated the Irish like lower level beings. I’m glad Americans decided to tar and feather you dumb fucks.

Because the anglo seething is glorious

you can't justify the land enclosure act other than by power and oppression and you know it.

lmao

Attached: 166235154846819909.jpg (749x651, 198.53K)

That was sung by Thai children who live in Thailand

Shut up anglokike