No Pagan religion can come close to this definition of love

Did Paul gave us the definition of love here? This is the first time in the history of humanity that someone did it isn't it?
>If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

>4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

>8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

>13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Attached: 1554690739740.jpg (397x549, 42.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
youtu.be/YVo8u36XV_o
youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What has that to do with love?

Saint Paul's gentile pasturing formerly Shaul Al Tarsi's

That definition of love is polar opposite of GOP pseudo-Christianity (aka Trumpianity)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 9.16.08 AM.png (1242x928, 708.42K)

>GOP
>Trump
Back to Tel-Aviv Moshe. You have no power here

I love you Rabbi Yeshua, Christ is King!

Attached: 1662252426518353.jpg (2119x3021, 251.39K)

>DA JOOZ
I am Catholic/agnostic and ethnically a mixture of various European ethnicities none of which are Jewish

Paul was a self avowed lying heeb. You believe anything he says and the only retard is you.

Yes. Trump is an unrepentant sinner. You have to confess your sins to be Christian

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Cleanse your soul, confess.jpg (720x823, 131.95K)

This post proves Americans are Godless heathens who betrayed Christ.

Attached: Jesus Christ .jpg (720x1155, 269.48K)

>JIDF immediately deployed at the mention of the word "Christianity" and "Love"
Like clockwork

And bad confessions damn the majority of Catholic souls to hell. I knowwwwww

Jews aren't the enemy. Non Christian Whites are. Jews make remarkable converts just look at mother Miriam

youtu.be/YVo8u36XV_o

Attached: Mother Miriam Jewish convert.jpg (620x627, 70.43K)

No such thing as a bad confession. Only bad when you don't confess your sins

Attached: Just confess.jpg (720x714, 123.11K)

>give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship
This is a Christian “virtue” lmao

Americans are Godless white trash vermin. The enemy is you. Christ is king

Attached: Turn to Christ like Vlad Putin .jpg (326x225, 33.16K)

Monkeypox is wiping out the satanic USA military. God is doing Vlad Putin's job for him

Attached: Trans and gay USA!.jpg (1024x576, 154.19K)

TELL THAT TO SAINT TERESA OF AVILA
“Bad confessions damn the majority of Christians.” -Saint Teresa of Avila
Also if you fail to examine your soul throughally you can miss sins (thus damning yourself--keep in mind you are responsible for all the good you fail to do, not just the bad things you do), you can fail to show appropriate contrition and just merely go through the motions of confession without fervent repentance. Bad confessions damn the majority of Christians.

Jews can be saved just look at Peter Sabbath

youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0

Attached: Fr Peter Sabbath - Jewish Catholic priest .jpg (534x777, 101.94K)

That's what I mean. There is no such thing as a bad confession. It's only bad when you hold things back ie not confess.

Attached: Nothing feels better than a good confession .jpg (720x869, 196.37K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you dummies

>pic related

Attached: jewsus.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

Proof of Christ comes when the priest casts out demons in Jesus name during exorcism.

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Halloween.jpg (720x681, 111.45K)

>expecting a cosmic being that is not "human" to 'love' or 'care' about mortals who might be seen just as other animals and whose entire lifespans are probably a blink of an eye to the almighty gods.

NGMI

but to each their own, i respect Christian
s though. kino religion

Indians make remarkable Roman Catholics. It's the Hindus who act like petty insects

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Indian Catholic .jpg (720x896, 113.09K)