Holy fuck....Americans are creepy

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

Why are Americans so fucking stupid and autistic?

This video creeps me out. You American dogs are something else.

What exactly has caused Americans to be this stupid? Yeah its the jews but what EXACTLY did jews do to make Americans this retarded?

Attached: 11cfebdb-d9d6-4069-bf3d-ee6c36b4385b.jpg (2044x1150, 715.03K)

Nah it's cool.
Just one video, VODKANIGGER.
Don't get your panties in a knot.

You can talk when your country lands on moon.

Attached: 9F85B430-D762-45F0-B59D-33327C37A1F2.jpg (600x338, 32.56K)

Autistic americans chimping out
Chimp harder

>meme flag
Opinion disregarded. Show real flag, kike.

Cherry picked answers from people in the early 2000s, is this the best you've got?

>Imagine asking a bunch of people questions and only airing the stupid ones.

Picrel is scarier..imagine having no common sense or critical thinking skills to see hypocrisy of getting upset about a person that said something “nasty” then claim that you’re “nasty” and wear something on your head that’s supposed to be of said “nasty” word.

Attached: E8354E07-C95C-4AFE-8D6B-D90FD8204069.jpg (828x507, 552.9K)

>caring about non americans

Attached: 1662731126907.png (497x604, 362.76K)

Niggers and nigger culture.

do you get paid to post youtube links to track people for google or something?

>394552804
Why embarrasing yourself even more and showing whole Any Forums how stupid you American faggots are when you can just shut the fuck up?

Hey, imagine being you and making a stupid thread on Any Forums and getting upset about people replying. Sad

if im ever asked I will purposely get the answer wrong for laughs.

Goes on website created by an American, on hardware invented by Americans, using software to display the website created by Americans……

Attached: 47706C3E-7F4A-418A-89FA-9FA018A01A08.jpg (1080x607, 64.73K)

Thats just your excuse so you dont have to answer anything. Americans ALWAYS use excuses

>if im ever asked I will purposely get the answer wrong for laughs.
Read again and say that to yourself what you just wrote. Dont you realise how stupid and autistic you sound?

You retarded fucking American, i fuck your mom everyday

Excuses and copes again. You're retarded

Feel free to stop using the plethora of things invented by Americans anytime you want if we are so stupid.

The only things i use invented by your autistic country is computer shit and shitty movies.
I wear german clothes and i drive german cars. NOT AMERICAN

Americans haven't invented anything....Oh yeah BLM!!!! BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Now go and bow down for a nigger you dirty american dog

That’s a bunch of no brained NPC goyim if I’ve ever seen one it’s like a zombie horde except wanting brains they attack you if you don’t support Zionism, communist jews and also israel which by the way makes no sense at all

to be fair i wouldn't know in which american state is yellowstone and shit like that, and i dont care either but some of this stuff like triangle is really fucking embarrassing