Viewers LOVE Rings of Power

RoP currently has an average of 5 stars on amazon (ACTUAL VIEWERS).
When you remove WHITE NATIONALIST review bombing on metacritic, RT and imdb, you get a highly-rated and beloved show.

What's the point of review-bombing? What do you hope to accomplish? Do you think amazon is going to cancel the show or change course just because butthurt white nationalists are review bombing their show? 99.9% of people are not white nationalists and are loving RoP. You're just wasting your time.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.54.25 AM.png (3818x1576, 350.73K)

I’m just never going to watch it is all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

buy an ad for your shitty tv show cheap ass

It's a jewish ritual known as "damage control when the goyim know".

RoP?

Normal people are based.
Any Forumstards can only seethe and never enjoy life.

Attached: 1641597219948.gif (540x540, 1.04M)

Lol do you really think there is some concerted effort to review bomb a show no one cares about?

>amazon

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 54.45K)

It's shit. Everyone knows it's shit. Everyone knows they're cooking the reviews.

You can't maintain this false consensus illusion forever and the cracks are beginning to show. And that goes for everything from entertainment, politics, and culture. The truth will always win and you will always be in denial.

Attached: 1647876791474.png (1000x1000, 121.43K)

Rangs of Powa

Of course. Just look at review sites that allow anyone to watch the show - tons of 0s. When a review site only allows actual viewers to rate, it gets perfect scores. Why do you think that is?

watching goyslop is enjoying consciousness and physical existence?
Your next anal dildo should be a plugged in toaster with toast toasting, lowly scum semite

Why do you care? Do you even have a reason why you are upset?

So your question is why does a show get bad reviews when anyone is allowed to watch and review it, but it gets good reviews on as website where only people who like it and continue to watch it can review it? Are you retarded?

AH LAWD!!!

What are you talking about?
You have to actually watch parts of the show to review it. You're a dumbass if you think the 2nd one is more biased than the 1st one.

didn't watch it, watched the original movies. suck my cock bald loving nigger fag.

Review bombing is a bunk concept because all it means is that a lot of people thought it was bad enough to leave a review, which is what review systems are there for in the first place.
In other words, a giant cope

Nobody is review bombing faggot stop sucking nigger cock fake news.

I do not fucking care. I don’t watch TV. I don’t talk to people about watching TV.

Isn't Amazon producing the show? Weird how they have perfect reviews. Have you ever read reviews on the Amazon store? Half the time the reviews aren't even for the same product.

>What happens when you delete any review below a 6

2 whole people. wow.

based, true and anti Jew media pilled.

Attached: 1624561165298.jpg (1080x941, 201.89K)

A simple "yes I'm retarded" would have sufficed. Enjoy your day

checked and fact-checked!

But the people giving it 0s did not even watch it. They saw black people in the trailers and are raging about it. How are their reviews legitimate?

> normal

YWNBAW, "fellas".

>Thank you Amazon!
No human types this in a review. Nice try niggerlover.
Literally no one I know, even super liberal cucks are watching this show.

This.

Uh huh. So what about all those 10/10 had me in tears absolute masterpiece shall be buying the box set and t shirt ones? Those are obviously 100% legit right?

How do you know how many reviewers didn't watch it? Also, why wouldn't that be valid criticism? Many people don't think there should be diversity in European fantasy, that is just an opinion and of course would lead to a negative review

It’s legitimately not a good show.

has anybody else noticed any gayops or even a concerted effort to give this show negative reviews? nope, me either. you could blame Any Forums outside of Any Forums, but to blame Any Forums here is just low quality bait.
>all fields
we need to stop bumping this crap

They legitimately don't like niggers.

>when we removed all opposing points of view of force, we found that the majority liked us!
uhm

Attached: FcIi_YHXkAAmMPH.jpg (1242x1420, 222.14K)

Why are they not legitimate ?
It's not illegal to hate niggers.

>when you remove all negative reviews, you get a highly-rated show
whoa amazing
I don't care about your goyslop, stop trying to market it here

NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRODUCT BEFORE CONSOOMING MY PRODUCT CHUD!!!
>don't forget the main ingredient in spaghetti sauce

Attached: 1425926318379.gif (150x148, 995.35K)