Why are atheists such insufferable miserable people?

Why are atheists such insufferable miserable people?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.16.55 AM.png (595x918, 419.85K)

nihilistic selfishness is a hell of a drug

Chemicals int eh water
It gives them the not fun kind of autism

I hate people who are atheist and everything about their personality is that they are atheist the same way I hate a religious person of any faith always talking about religion

fpbp

Well it's inherently sad to grow up and realize a fairytale you were told was real since childhood isn't actually real, then even sadder to realize adults around you can't cope with reality and decide to perpetuate the fairy tale to their death bed.

Do you really think the queen that presided over so many pedos is in heaven? Or are all Christians mental children that needs everything to be a happy story

Years of studying Christians.

double rainbow, all the way.

"heavenly reunion"

It's funny how no one seems to know how that whole deal works....
Rest> Zombies/Mass Resurrection >Judgement

It's as if we've gotten the actual religion all confused with the rituals of men.

>t.

Attached: CFD961D6-B9E2-4562-BB50-DC8935E8F837.jpg (640x640, 76.87K)

>that's what happens after a rain... a rainbow...
No, that only happens during a rain, and only when the sun i out as well.
Why are left wingers so scientifically illiterate?

Too much paracetamol. It reduces your ability to feel empathy. For some reason they don't list this as one of its side effects though.

They're trying to show that they're smarter than everyone else. Really they're just showing that they're assholes.

some atheists hate christianity because their parents told them to be good or something, then when they got older, they realized that women only care about money, wife beaters, rapists and murderers. they got very angry about it after that. now they only care about money and they say "I don't know white men are kind, if I was a white man, I'd be a wife beater, rapist, murderer, I wouldn't care at all, I'd do whatever I want"

>Twatter drama by a bunch of Literally Who's
Maybe you should head back there yourself, OP.

Attached: 1637857572589.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Because atheism is nihilistic

This. It’s like growing up and everyone around you still believes in Santa Claus. It’s bewildering.

It turns out that the vast majority of the human animal needs some sort of moral orientation (ie religion) in their lives if you want a functioning productive society

Weather it’s literally true or not is irrelevant, the fact that it works and is correct as a way to help normal people live good lives makes it more true than whatever shallow material proof you think it should have

Atheists have built their personas around smug British detectives from late 2000s crime dramas

This is exactly how I feel. I don't really care what anyone believes in as long they don't try to indoctrinate me into it, but it's so surreal that seemingly smart and educated people eat literal goyslop

If the point of organized religion is to be a moral compass it should be framed that way. It is not. It is framed as answers to life's deepest questions, such as the reason for life, death, and beyond. Reasons for love and pain, reasons for the very existence of the world and the grander functions of the entire cosmos. That is far far far more than determining right and wrong and how to keep a society alive.

>be Christian fag
>spend all day complaining about authoritarians fucking with their lives
>some old hag dies who supports pedos
>a double rainbow appears random
>"omg guys it is a divine sign!!"
>everyone else gives no shits
>"fucking atheists don't want to suck up to some dead bitch and worship her"
>Christian fags forget uk is covered in rainbow flags already

Attached: 1657436034880.jpg (555x748, 41.89K)

This isn't a game of civ dude. Religion doesn't continue to exist because some world leader decided it was necessary for law and order, it exists because people want it to.