Iranian here. I had a Greek chip shop owner insult me and call me a Paki and then he called me an Arab dog...

Iranian here. I had a Greek chip shop owner insult me and call me a Paki and then he called me an Arab dog. Just because i made him replace my chips two times because they looked too overdone and burned. The second time he didn't put enough salt on there and when i told him put more he got annoyed and started giving me lip. He clearly didn't even conceive of me being anything other than a Pakistani or Arab cause of my skin tone. Also, he obviously didn't even understand the difference between Pakis and Arabs because he used both simultaneously to insult me. I refused to pay him for the chips due to poor service and walked off. He started some other cursing i could hear behind the doors when i went out. My friend (who is black) that was with me was ready to start beating him up and i had to calm HIM down and tell him it's not worth this faggot calling the police on us. Because they DO call police over any small thing. A few weeks ago he called the police on a white chav guy.

Anyway, I have noticed Greeks tend to be very dumb and ignorant and also racist which is funny because a lot of Greeks don't even look white themselves they look like Israeli or something.

Attached: gr.png (2560x1707, 5.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brGqtCt2XtU&t=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too verbose to be bait, try again next time

That’s why Turkish people just are superior

There is no difference between them desu. They share multiple neighbourhoods here in North London and look and behave the same.

>tl;dr shitskin displaying its inherent trannyism
fields
filled

If he didn't mention Greek, I would've thought it's a turk

>Just because i made him replace my chips two times because they looked too overdone and burned
Serves you right you Paki Arab dog

>a lot of Greeks don't even look white themselves
They're the same people as you more or less
We're all related as Aryans

>Greeks tend to be very dumb and ignorant
facts

>turkroach
You bark loud and whimper with your tail between the legs when your feeble bravado fail. Any greek, even the worst most unfortunate of mind and body, is superior to the best of turkroaches.

If you aren't white then you don't belong in the UK. You are inferior, racially, and should be confined to a desert or jungle like your ancestors.

I, as Iranian, hate most modern Turks way more than Greeks.

Turks are cucks who bend to Israel and Jews became they want to be Western (they think it’s cool Jews subvert societies xD). All out of rebellion of their government.

Iran/Persian nationalists hate their government but they also hate Jews and are aware of the (((problem))). Many Iranians are redpilled on Jews. My first red pilling was from my own dad when he saw the red carpet and said they are all Jews y’know. A few days later he said you know X criminal? He only got away because he is from Israel and they have a lot of power. He also referenced many times how selfish and greedy Jews were.

I don’t think anything about Greeks other than their food is good.

you know what they say, it takes two jews to fool a greek

can anyone translate? I don't speak paki arab dog

>fucking faggot arab paki dog

Have gay sex

Attached: xa.jpg (2062x1408, 2.2M)

Maybe you shouldn't go to Gr*eks my man, they're high on the subhumans list after Arm*nians.

>Turks are cucks who bend to Israel and Jews became they want to be Western (they think it’s cool Jews subvert societies xD). All out of rebellion of their government.
Partly true, but even I prefer the Jew to Ir*n because they support Azerbaijan unlike you.

Attached: 1625405006060.jpg (1000x1329, 882.26K)

Greeks over the age of like 50 are usually chill asf

I'm not reading all that paki

> not paying for a product after consuming it, regardless of service or quality.

> called me an Arab dog

nigger, don't fuck with people who make your food

fuck shitskin food in uk, if i wanted to eat shitskin food i would travel to their countries and even wear a kippah as tom or offend the host culture

Oh yeah that greek racism is like a drug...after a while you enjoy it and they get even more angry after they realise you don't give a shit what they say.

>he gives so little fucks he goes out of his way to tell us about it
>"kosovo"

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

>Partly true, but even I prefer the Jew to Ir*n because they support Azerbaijan unlike you.
A Turk is a Jew that followed a rolling coin into a mosque. They converted to Islam as a tax evasion strategy.

>After accepting Islam, Seljuk expelled the officials sent by the Oghuz Yabgu to Jand to collect the annual tax, saying "Muslims will not pay tribute to the unbelievers"
>According to various sources, Seljuk had four or five sons: Isrâ'îl (Israel, Arslân), Mikâ'îl (Michael), Mûsâ (Moses), Yusuf (Joseph) and/or Yûnus (Jonah). All five names mentioned are related to Judaism. Some researchers who pointed out the religious status of the names have concluded that the Seljuk family was either Khazar Judaic or Nestorian Christianity before accepting Islam.[18] However, given that the names of these individuals are widely used in the Islamic world, Turkish historians state that such an interpretation cannot be solely based on names.[11]

youtube.com/watch?v=brGqtCt2XtU&t=30

>Kumyks are the direct living descendents of Khazars. They still speak the same Turkic language as the Khazars did. Kumyk song "Va hey kaba hurma" by group "Kipchaks" from Kumykia

Attached: Kumyk_Turks.jpg (1000x680, 104.96K)

More insults please and i want my fries extra crispy
Srsly what's with you guys...first you insult a guy next day you say good to see buddy, you like wtf skyrim levels of npcs right there