Anglos are all pissin and shittin and cryin right now

Attached: 5171BE8D-C324-4626-802C-B7F18BD173FB.jpg (886x1277, 781.06K)

i mean they are from india

Good morning sir!

Attached: COWbeMx.png (659x609, 184.12K)

Only stupid bootlicking southerners like the royals.
Norfs, Welsh and Scottish, hate the royals.

ari thinks he can out live the kobe death insult by making more death insults - won't work - some nigger is gonna kill him on the street one day

the scottish are the biggest lapdogs in the world for their english masters

>Jewsih.

The irony is that, were nonwhites in charge, this satirical debauchery would result in rounding up the lot and executing them publicly. Do not forget why it's best that tolerant whites remain in power: because intolerant nonwhites in no way can be trusted with it. The devil you know...

That was probably her fantasy anyway

Is that why Africa and Middle East are the most inbred people alive? There’s no “based nonwhites”, they’re subhuman.

He's been making death insults long before Kobe and no one has done/will do shit: before,during, or after.

You sign onto a blue comedians social media and you can get mad or laugh. That's it.

we need intolerant whites in charge

This is the peak of jewish "humor"

Why do al kikes share the same sense of humour? I sound like an old man, but it's just crass, it's not funny. Things can be crass and funny but this is just puerile.

Pissing in your billionaire fake friends hallway is peak jewish envy

It's not about funny, it's about knowing you can do and say whatever the fuck you want because you're protected by the tribe, and getting off on rubbing it in the goyim's faces. There's a reason these kike comedians always end up being creeps and rapists.

Attached: 1662669993295587.png (461x463, 250.11K)

noone cares about the opinion of broken conquered slaves

You're probably right.

Anglo mutt reporting in. I could care less about anyone who claims to be “royal”. They wouldn’t give a fuck if I died, so why should I give a fuck about them dying?

anglo mutt is redundant

>I could care less

So, you do care? Interesting.

A mutt of various anglo groups, shitskin.