So these aren't worth a fuck after next week

so these aren't worth a fuck after next week.
tired of bongs ripping-off united states' folks.

Attached: worthless paper.jpg (1060x795, 246.08K)

None of those haven't been useful in years.

*have

Good. Fuck em.

They'll be worth even more you sausage.

they'll be worth something to collectors if they're kept in pristine condition
but yeah no face value anymore, we got that plastic stuff and the composite coins, they're fukken horrible

how come everyone else’s currency is so butt-fuck ugly compared to ours?

The opposite, current UK notes will actually gain in collectors' value as they are limited, now that the next series of UK banknotes will feature the king's portrait instead.

>no face value anymore
lol

you should store them
they might try to delete her from history and pretend the monarchy never existed in 20 years

our money is way older than yours

you use a spanish form of currency we use english?

dunno what you are on about honestly

sort yourself out muttfugee

Haven't seen one of them in a while. Where did you get them?

Your "pounds" haven't been 'Sterling' since WWI.

Not sure why people are acting like they will instantly become worthless, they'll be phased out over decades.

Yeah... I'm sure now that she's dead anything with her face on it will be worthless. Really, more of a liability than an asset OP. You should send me yours.

Ours is the ugliest in the world.
So spoke spoketh David Byrne.

Cut your nails u tramp

Paper notes haven't been legal tender for years, they are polymer now kek

Attached: 456456.jpg (775x436, 94.31K)

They were phased out a few years ago. Our money looks like this now.

Attached: new-plastic-polymer-british-english-pound-notes-20-10-5-2C7E0T3.jpg (1300x956, 118.82K)

Not looking forward to Charles Cheers, BigEars! Queer being on our money next year.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-09-10-06-14-1.png (744x674, 517.17K)

SOVL
SOVLESS

You serious? Like you can't even use the old ones and they gradually get circulated out?

Yeah it was gradual, you had about 2 years left to use paper notes after polymer was introduced. Of course, you can still take the old notes to banks to have them swapped but they aren't in circulation

Oh I meant anything with Queen Elizabeth's face on it in general. But yeah, I have some of your new notes, don't particularly like them. Curiously none of the Scottish ones that I have feature the queen so I guess they won't have an issue up there.

That's most fucking absurd thing I think I've ever heard. No, no... that's unfair... it's not.
But it's still absurd. At least you can swap them at the bank... I guess.

Banks will still take my old notes so I need to do that soon.

Oh no, I've just realised we're going to have Chalres gormless grin on all the money for the next decade.

Attached: 1661371014749189.jpg (1920x1080, 862.37K)

They probably had serious issues with fake currency.

Those are OUTDATED!
You should have taken them to the bank decades ago, buddy!
>NO REFUNDS!
lel

What nation state doesn't? The fact that any MMT based economy nation state complains about "fake currency" is completely laughable.

Look at how aesthetic this bill is you fucking bongs.

Attached: FB96F079-F339-49FA-A95A-D13B00F726EB.jpg (767x696, 119.14K)

How do the polymer ones feel to the touch? Do they resemble paper at all or is it, uhm, plasticky?