Does anyone still believe this?

>World's 2nd Military Power

PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.......

Attached: 1662682713386558.png (923x1080, 1014.02K)

Attached: 1661137716703006.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

yet he lives rent free in your head and make you seethe during your daily siesta dilation session geeee i wonder why that is

top fucking kek

this.
yes lol

Its not hard being the 2nd when 1st is like this

Attached: file.png (1276x1278, 1.6M)

do you even understand what military power means you fucking faggot? it means nuking you and every god damn motherfucker you ever knew.
so yes, russia is still #2 when it comes to nuking the ever living shit out of you. dont forget that.

Attached: 234112342345234245635234.jpg (828x501, 59.86K)

Imagine being able to invade a country for nearly 200 days straight, and not one single other country stepping in to fight against you...no one being able to force you to leave.
Just threads on Any Forums.
>twooo Moore weeeeeeeeks

>Does anyone still believe this?
if NATO didn't believe it, they'd direct engage.

nukes aren't real

To be fair, the United States just unconditionally surrendered to a bunch of goat fuckers in pickup trucks with antique rifles not too long ago. Russia is fighting a conventional war against an actual military while trying not to look too evil. Either way, the bar is not as high as you think.

Attached: 1641086994394m.jpg (724x1024, 96.97K)

>yes lol

then how they cannot take even the east of Ukraine after more than 6 months? Ukraine that is like the 2nd poorest country in Europe and they border them? They cannot take fucking Kharkiv that is located like 35km away from Russian border

No way this is real

i would tell myself the same thing if i was the only modern western nation without nukes aka germany.

doing overtime huh?

>nukes aren’t real
so nuclear reactors aren’t real either?
cuz putin isn’t trying to level the entire place all at once like america does, he’s trying to keep as much infrastructure intact as possible

>World's 2nd Military Power
USA?
Everyone knows China number 1

actual good meme, good job

>Political losses are military losses.
user, please stop being retarded.

>2nd?
No. Kek.
They’re miles ahead of the USA simply because they’re half unplugged from the gay jew globohomo world order.
That factor alone automatically puts them in front.

he’s not. afghanistan was a military campaign which makes it a mikitary loss if we withdraw, dipshit.

>Political losses are military losses.
loss is loss.
if you can't achieve your objective (which was ethereal and impossible anyway) in 20 years, and get pushed out by the entity you were at war with, you lost.

>PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Farting during anal rape - a Russian thing.

Attached: 1625586750681.png (495x857, 661.83K)

Its inconceivable to some that anyone might offer a dissenting view in an anti russia thread, u less they're paid.
Don't be mad. Just deny what I posted. Has it been nearly 200 days? Is anyone stepping in to fight? Is all we have "2 more weeks"?
Haha.

why is russia #2 they have better missiles than the USA

They're the world's first military power if anything - the US was defeated by Vietnamese peasants and Afghan goatfuckers, while Velikaya Rossiya is holding its own against Ukraine, the entirety of NATO, Australia, Japan, South Korea, and every other globohomo state that's sent money and arms to Ukraine. All on a modest military budget of $60 billion/year.

Attached: 1647653148365.png (405x438, 271.6K)

10/10

Ahhhhhhhhh
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Aaaasshhhhhhaaaaahhh

Attached: D64E905C-1C07-4C92-ABA4-4A51E0091CC7.png (960x648, 681.49K)

Oh no, please don't nuke me, I have to slave away at my job tomorrow. If I die, my CEO doesn't get to upgrade his yacht for another month :((((