Bigger GDP ($3.4 trillion) than 98% if the world doesn't have functioning power grid fucking kek

Bigger GDP ($3.4 trillion) than 98% if the world doesn't have functioning power grid fucking kek

Attached: grid2.png (965x420, 212.41K)

because lefties are all mentally ill and don't live in reality. if you give them the options between doing something of actual benefit, like fixing that damn north of LA, or just throwing some couple billions at trying to teach niggers how to read, they will always pick the latter.
they think they have become purely intellectual beings who do not have to care about pesky concerns of reality anymore.

>they think they have become purely intellectual beings who do not have to care about pesky concerns of reality anymore
this. leftoids are materialists that think manufacturing has been solved like commies 100 years ago predicted

I'm in California right now and the grid is functioning fine. I think my power has gone out once in the last 2.5 years I've been here.

There is only so many useless eaters any nation can sustain

Who will they drop first illegals or (((Hollywood) )) ?

I’ve never lived in such a cucked state as to need to cut the power regularly.
What’s the process for rolling blackouts?
Is it just a city for ten minutes then the next and the next?

>no gas
>no electricity
>no baby formula
LIVING IN AMEERICA!!!

Attached: kek.png (2697x1827, 3.08M)

>You vill drive zeelectric car
>NOOO stop driving electric cars you vill kill ze grid!!
fucking americans

>They believed the Green Energy meme kek

Why does every mexican have to come to this shitty country and make it as shitty as mexico? Why do spics by the buggest truck they can find but cant drive it? Why do beaners get wasted drunk off one 32 ounce beer?

Ironically, manufacturing HAS been solved. We can and do outproduce our consumption is most fields.
The only reason a problem like this could happen is because of severe mismanagement aka spending all your money on niggers and trannies.

>meanwhile in Real MX

Attached: real car and where they fuel.png (1100x804, 1.26M)

Cool you can fill up the tank before crashing on the curb.

Based Cali anons running as many electric devices as possible

we need as many electric pumps moving water to almond farms as possible

>extract own oi
>refine own oil in own refineries
>all state-owned
>extra income due high cost of oil and gasolines spent as subsidy to keep prices low
The same curb that was supposed to break Russia?

Maybe you can get some free gas from the pipeline again.

>bigger debt maker is bigger gdp
my god you shills are fucking retarded,

>no baby formula
Why won't their women just breastfeed their children like they should?

>crying over 95% drop in gasoline stealing
Texas pls

Burgers think that every boob has to be sexual. Like they don't understand breastfeeding

to add to this there is a certain abundance mindset that has set in since the end of the cold war, like the leftist, and for that matter the neonconservative, believes that resources are infinite, and any time you don't have them it is a matter of distribution or someone withholding them for selfish or, to them, incomprehensible reasons. They cannot mentally make the leap from "we shut down our power plants" to "we have no power," like the idea that a certain amount of power must be generated for a certain amount of use is just alien as is resource management in general. This seeps into every aspect of leftist/neocon governance, it's the core of our military doctrine, hey it doesn't matter if we lose a bunch of soldiers, equipment, and territory, we can always just buy more and there will always be more money to spend and more soldiers and equipment to buy, and when this brilliant state of mind meets reality we get situations like Afghanistan.

Leftists tend to believe that physical production is handled by people sitting around in offices giving diversity lectures.

>Bigger GDP
Yeah, no shit. Most of that money goes to the billionaires living on the coastline, not the ratpeople living 50 miles over in the next city.
You really think some actor getting paid $3,000,000 for a year of work is going to give a shit about the power grid? That faggot probably has his own private line to the utility companies whenever his bath water is .5 degrees too cold.

rolling blackouts work by shutting down a district of the power grid for 1 hour, then turning it back on and moving to the next. They usually give advance notice of which districts are included so you can get a generator for anything vital.
They usually start with the highest load district and go down the list, so city centers and industrial zones are usually first.