Russia actually losing

>russia actually losing
how will vatniggers cope now?

Attached: 1662616655555228.gif (480x264, 2.46M)

>Taking Ukraine was never part of the plan

>russia is losing
>no evidence of election fraud
>the covid vaccine is safe and effedtice

Yeah coming from the gov niggers that have lied about everything since they got obama into office, I believe the opposite of the propaganda that is shilled.

>Invading Ukraine was merely a feint!

4d chess, it's all part of comrade putin's plan, just 2 more weeks, they'll take kiev in 2 days

The war is fake and gay your retarded gorilla nigger

>the election was stolen
>the vaccine's safety is questionable
>the russian army fucked up big time
>putin is a retard and so are his khazar oligarch butt buddies
you should try forming your own opinions on issues beyond x said y is bad so y is good like a nigger cattle npc

Attached: C1D71063-2E2F-46B4-8B5E-8AEDE88626B2.jpg (600x583, 25.17K)

Can someone calmly and rationally explain just who is winning this seemingly pointless war? Yes, both sides are sustaining losses. I know. Who is gaining the most ground? Who has higher morale? Who will run out of supplies first? Non-gay answers only.

It's fake you nigger monkey

>tfw hohols actually know how to fight

The fact that Ukraine has near completely arrested Russia's territorial gain when Russia is the the far stronger army is a victory itself. Nobody is clearly winning otherwise. If Ukraine can take back Donbas and Crimea which are still a possibility, it's a complete rout over Russia

>hohols
Gay word coined by kikes

>If they lie about one thing, they'll lie about everything.
Lazily programmed NPC tier take.

The Russians may lose their positions in Kharkiv. They want to cut Ukraine off from the sea and take Odessa. The goal was never Ukraine but Romania actually

the ukrainians have the better morale and logistics since the west pumps money and supplies into them non stop and they are defending against an invasion. The defending side generally has better morale. Russia is bogged down and currently unable to launch large scale offensives due to the loss of thousands of supply trucks, destruction of ammo depots and command and control structures near the front line by himars guided using nato sattelites. It's a situation of who will cuck first since it's questionable wether ukraine can push the russians back to the front line. It's more likely the russian morale will falter as the war drags on

>Listening to Germavirgins
Sage in all fields

>The fact that Ukraine has near completely arrested Russia's territorial gain when Russia is the the far stronger army is a victory itself.
imagine being this wrong
russia has been aiming to destroy the ukrainians ability to wage future war
young men and military forces are being gradually destroyed
territory is a secondary objective
the hohols are being absolutely slaughtered

Attached: when_the_drugs_hit.jpg (1800x1800, 257.09K)

So will Russia ever use nukes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-032256_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x697, 76.71K)

>Territory is a secondary objective
lmao that is some quality cope

>Kyiv in 2 days

>opposes every mainstream narrative
>is sure he is thinking for himself

You absolute bag of hammers...

Meanwhile it's the actual reality.

"Still caring about this WW1 style trench deadlock grindfest"

Ukrainians are being genocided by the jewish owned western governments, as slave soldiers. I don't understand why the fuck they don't just desert. There is nothing to win fighting as a slave for Washington.

You are French. All you can do in a war is to surrender. That's why you are unable to understand the concept of personal pride and sense of worth

The primary objective was to send young Russian men to die in a forever war. You're not a real superpower if you don't have an active meatgrinder to waste the future of your country in

Depends on how desperate things get for Russia, I can see it getting pretty close if he loses Crimea and isn't dethroned by internal forces in Russia. The embarrassment of losing the 2014 gains would be too much to bear

>french
>first thing he thinks about is giving up
lol you got the nigger in your blood

I dont care about anything but I am praying this becomes a new react face on Any Forums
Its fucking hilarious and grim perfect for this place

No, because they are more likely to detonate before they are even launched, due to either ineptitude among the Russian forces not being trained properly, or some mechanical failure in thier 80s gear and systems that they never cycled out and/or updated. Or a combination of both. Russia's military is a fucking circus.

>who is winning this seemingly pointless war?
it's hard to say for now

> Who is gaining the most ground?
Ukraine has taken more territory in the past week than russian has in the past 4 months. don't know how that will end up though.

>Who has higher morale?
id definitely say ukraine for now.

> Who will run out of supplies first?
ukraine is getting en endless stream of weapons from the west. the cia will makes sure they never run out of supplies. they already signed a lean-lease will uncle sam. so i don't think they're running out of supplies soon.

Russia is also know for having an untold amount of munition and supplies from the USSR so i don't think they will run out of weapons soon either.

in other words don't listen to either shills. the war is still on going and will probably be more or less the same until 2023

What are Ukrainians winning by dying in the thousands against their brothers? Literally, nothing. Fuck this war, let Russia develop Ukraine. The only winners will be jews and turks, who are bying ukrainians girls like cattle.

Russia controls all of Ukraine's gas and oilfields. Russia also owns most of ukriane coast line. How are they losing lol?

Crimea is officially a Russian region, unlike some villages that change hands every couple days. If ukies invade there it will be a war declaration.