VIRTUALLY NO ONE SHOWED UP TO MOURN THE CUNT QUEEN

kek what a pathetic crowd
no one cares about these cunts outside of gammon circles like Any Forums and the daily mail
this is proof enough that only low IQ chimp gammons come out to support their cunt queen

Attached: Screenshot (66).png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

They all died from unrelated causes over the period of the recent pandemic. What a shame...

It was all the white people left.

unknown causes. safe and effective.

those are all the brits in London

Attached: 040F247B-B594-4717-B53C-F1D7665DE29C.jpg (184x184, 13.65K)

it's 12 o clock in britbongistan
do you have a holiday because the lizard whore died? or people are still working?

i like gammon, too bad i only eat it at christmass

No one will remember you.
Fucking kike.

And yet here you are, posting on a cartoon forum about her.

>Be literal royalty
>treat others like peasants
>expect people to mourn over your death

>Fucking kike.
Don't hate the messenger

More than half of them are tourists.

maybe they were unable to get there, when london bridge is down?

My semitic brother

On the live feeds of the mourning it was basically 90% tourists coming to take a selfie in front of the palace during the event. Nobody even looked remotely sad or appeared to be grieving. People were just chatting and looking nonchalant. Do british people even care about their monarch?

I'm Berber with Iberian admixture. 0% Semite

liberalism is a disease that destroys nations

>Still more people than at Trumps inauguration
OH NO NO NO OH OH

>those are all the brits in London

This. The funeral will be a nothing. Diana wins the funeral sweepstakes for sure. They were so pissed off that Di got the Queen Mum's funeral.

Some rich old lady dies of old age. I don't know why anyone gives a shit, outside of her family. A monarchy is make believe bullshit and a queen isn't a real title. This bitch did nothing to make the UK better. Good riddance.

Good. Why would anyone give a fuck about some made up bullshit. Monarchs aren't real.

Harrowing if true.

>she was in Scotland
>make this thread again during my funeral procession I dare you.

>an American loudly doesn't know what he's talking about in a very obvious manner

Attached: 1508625873080.png (725x706, 42.64K)

still working but we get a national day of mourning some time in the future I think

A bong talking shit without addressing the point of the American. Nothing new to see here.

>my funeral procession
>my
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: ina what.png (308x314, 127.71K)