Does she really believe this?

Does she really believe this?

Attached: aoc.jpg (617x1303, 343.92K)

Sounds like she has a rape fantasy.

no, she just needs attention.

>Sounds like she has a rape fantasy
Most (if not all) women typically do

>"it takes bravery to fuck white men as a colored women...."

These colored girls do a lot of mental gymnastics in there own heads to justify lusting for white guys! hahaha

Attached: kek.gif (500x250, 992.39K)

>Does she really believe this?

ask myself that with any leftist. do they truly believe stuff so obviously absurd? and the answer is, yes they do.

Isn’t she dating a white man? She sounds deranged.

Her handlers are probably pushing her to say that. The scary part that she doesn’t realize is her handlers could easily take her out and try to blame the right.

Also, I don’t think she’s hated by the right, she laughed at by the right. She’s not capable of generating anger or hatred due to her stupidity.

>Trump supporters would kill me for bleaching my bloodline
Stupid white man's whore

I marvel at their mental gymnastics

Attached: magavslib.jpg (899x1329, 349.62K)

her boyfriend is a Trump supporter lol.

AOC and Trump supporters have a symbiotic relationship.

He's right about how many people hate women. I'll give him that.

Lmao all the pozzed shows always show white guys being obsessed with raping the 5/10 mutt girl when irl they get pretty much ignored
She wishes.

She's clearly schizophrenic

It's a talking monkey.

democrats love playing the victim

>Does she really believe this?
She better.

Attached: 1645592538784.jpg (680x684, 79.6K)

She already twisted January 6th into a story about how she barely escaped being raped to death by being in an unrelated building.

What the fuck is wrong with her brain?

so like every other non-white whore seething about white men, she really just wants to be choked and fucked by them and is seething that they aren't paying attention to her.

She's a woman.

Attached: bs.jpg (628x1302, 409K)

She appears like she enjoys getting anal.

OH..... Fuck... Here She Comes Again..!...!
AHEeee He He He He Her Her HERrrrrr..

Attached: eq7la6s.gif (534x382, 1.92M)

This.

AOC has fabricated victim stories before, such as lying about where she was on Jan 6th.

Once a professional victim, always a professional victim. She is a grifter on the same page as Anita Sarkesian. These bitches do not actually believe a single word they are saying.