FUCK ABOUT AND FIND OUT

FUCK ABOUT AND FIND OUT
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11195873/Fish-chip-shop-owner-sparked-fury-video-proclaiming-Lizard-Liz-dead.html

Attached: 32490384234324.png (586x900, 291.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkTJUZkpBnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ratner moment

Is fish and chips goyslop

"...as is tradition"

How dare he insult the woman that destroyed UK

Its a national delicacy in bongistan

Attached: WelcomeToBonglund2.jpg (1333x10000, 3.43M)

Isnt this the equivalent of muslims chimping out because someone drew a picture of muhammad fucking a goat? If you believe in free speech then you cant complain. Just because someone says something you dont agree with doesnt mean you get to attack them, just simply choose to ignore them, its a choice to be offended.

Muir of Ord is a shit hole. Ordered a pizza from that chip shop once and they deep fried it. Made the local paper after me and me mates got drunk and trashed the high street. They never did find the culprits.

Cod is delicious

Meanwhile they are being ethnically replaced and not even a whimper. Clown World continues

It’s about white culture now retard nigger.

Queen 2004 Christmas:
"Religion and culture are much in the news these days, usually as sources of difference and conflict, rather than for bringing people together. But the irony is that every religion has something to say about tolerance and respecting others

For me as a Christian one of the most important of these teachings is contained in the parable of the Good Samaritan, when Jesus answers the question "who is my neighbour"

It is a timeless story of a victim of a mugging who was ignored by his own countrymen but helped by a foreigner - and a despised foreigner at that

The implication drawn by Jesus is clear. Everyone is our neighbour, no matter what race, creed or colour. The need to look after a fellow human being is far more important than any cultural or religious differences

Most of us have learned to acknowledge and respect the ways of other cultures and religions, but what matters even more is the way in which those from different backgrounds behave towards each other in everyday life

It is vitally important that we all should participate and cooperate for the sake of the wellbeing of the whole community. We have only to look around to recognise the benefits of this positive approach in business or local government, in sport, music and the arts

There is certainly much more to be done and many challenges to be overcome Discrimination still exists. Some people feel that their own beliefs are being threatened. Some are unhappy about unfamiliar cultures.

They all need to be reassured that there is so much to be gained by reaching out to others; that diversity is indeed a strength and not a threat
We need also to realise that peaceful and steady progress in our society of differing cultures and heritage can be threatened at any moment by the actions of extremists at home or by events abroad. We can certainly never be complacent

But there is every reason to be hopeful about the future. I certainly recognise that much has been achieved in my lifetime"

Not in Scotland and especially not in Muir of Ord, minorities get their shit kicked in.

scum of the earth

npcs are worthless degenerates and they know it

Attached: npc_logic.png (1468x7317, 2.3M)

Enrichment is already on its way

youtube.com/watch?v=wkTJUZkpBnY

Yep, share the address with any midwit that will listen

No, it’s the equivalent of some anti-white white bitch getting her chip shop egged for saying fuck white people.

>bong goyim, being goyim
whenever you think the NPCs have woke up, you get proven wrong

Giving power over to Parlament and allowing the labour party to exist is what destroyed the UK.

yea be nationalist over a lineage of shabbos goy peril holes cool stuff if you dont support the queen youre a communist.

lol

this so much, when they were still an empire they brought peace through power.

White people chimping out because someone said bad words boo hoo faggot its no different that niggers or muslims chimping out for the same reason.

The whore angloid queen is currently taking multiple BBCs in her cunt in hell

Oh no someone said something I didn't like, time to chimp out.

Been on its way for years will never take hold in Scotland. Violence works.

>minorities get their shit kicked in.
Heart-warming tales from the shire lad.
You can fit a whole bunch of dead pakis in this bad boy.
>pats blackwater forest millpond fondly

It’s ok when Whites do it, and I’m not joking. It’s completely necessary at this stage since nothing else works.

>queef lizardbeth is white culture
Fuck your country. Fuck your people. You get what you fucking deserve.

Attached: dumbfounded.jpg (474x305, 20.69K)

lol,queef elizabeth

No one has threatened to behead or her or her family yet you fucking retard with your apples and oranges comparison. Why do so many of your spastics today lack even the most basic critical reasoning skills anymore? What the fuck is your problem?

Everyone should get free energy from the government except for her, you don't fuck with the Queen.

better fish n chip shops in London

Attached: binley chippy.webm (576x1024, 2.49M)

If fried in vegetable oil yes if fried in animal fat no
Basically everything is goy slop unless you make it yourself.

Hey you FUCKING IDIOT EUROPE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR EUROPEANS YOU DIRTY FUCKING KIKE SAND NIGGER FAGGOT

Lmao you fucking morons are going to literally create white power

Should be cooked in Beef Dripping or Lard.
The curse of the Vegetable Seed Oil detroyed fish and chips.

Like says.

I personally use simple breading followed by thai chili paste and coconut oil for the frying. Sooooo freaking good, better than beer battered even.

enjoy ropes paki

faggot

Inshalah these eggs must become stones!
Why is this woman operating a business and going out in public without male accompaniment or her head scarf?

>its okay to behave like niggers because we're white

retard

>not a single white face
Dear Lord

Ha ha ha of course you have no retort you stupid ugly cunt. Get the fuck out of my country and go back to ooger booger land and take your cousin wife and her inbred family with you.

angloids aren’t even white and they if they where they did everything in their power to destroy fuck about find out

stay mad, faggot

Imagine simping for a masonic satanic piece of shit LMAO

>muh hypocrisy tho
>muh both sides
>muh what if the roles were reversed
Please kill yourself, really I mean it.
You either play to win or you don't and you lose.
Defending your own side and undermining and killing your enemy will never be hypocrisy no matter how much retards like you wish it was.

There's some sort of equivalence in your mind between being a 'white person' and supporting a (phony) 'monarch' of Population Replacement?

Reminder: All the medieval-looking flummery around the 'monarch' was invented from scratch in the late 19th century to keep the plebs dazzled long enough for them to be rounded up and marched off into machine guns and then dumped into trench-graves.

see

>ABOUT
OK, pedo

Attached: 1633651156968.jpg (640x718, 103.33K)

white fragility

lmao 100% factual right here, fuck all monarch worshipping faggots!, snowflakes the lot of them.

its okay to perform like a fucking german because i am and all you faggot sand nigger fucks need to walk yourself out of europe before Kalki comes along yoy dysgenic goat fucking pedophile. You and all the Canaanites will be slaughtered. Remember these words as the white man comes unhinged.

Paki food destroyed the British.
You are what you eat

Attached: 445490B8-2159-43A9-A115-6FE5B655D02E.jpg (1242x950, 1.38M)