Professor Uju Anya retains her job

Why were you Chuds so upset over a Black woman telling the truth about the Queen and trying to cancel her?

It's called free speech, snowflakes

Attached: Twitter.png (1080x1318, 434.55K)

Is Twitter no longer a private comapny?

yes free speech for blacks but not for whites

Unless I hate homos then it's threat to democuckcy

What does the statement from Carnegie Mellon University have to do with whether or not Twitter is a private company you retarded peasant.

Attached: 1657105547817.gif (380x307, 814.86K)

ah, the obligatory (((catalonia))) flag

"professor"
It's just a dumb diversity hire sheboon.

I'm really not in the mood to get talked down to by a leaf. Euthanize yourself.

Lol what if a uni professor tweeted about denying the Holocaust or joked about George Floyd's death?
Will the uni still release the same statement?

If you didn't want to be talked down to, you shouldn't have said something to reveal yourself to have a pig mind.

>It's called free speech, snowflakes
Now is the time to press this attached to their assertion, posting Any Forums truth infographics about jews, race, what have you.

Because these are the rules you play by. If we get canceled, we'll also cancel you and force you leftists to be silent.

No one in the world will care when an african queen dies lmao

they suddenly remember to support free speech when it suits them

Of course not, but they don't hire anyone that'd do that in the first place.

Attached: Twitter react.png (548x1266, 83.95K)

>"Free expression is core to the mission of higher education"

What a fucking joke

If I were to celebrate obama dying in future or some nigger basketball player dying I would lose my job if posted on social media. They would say shit like "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences"

are people awake yet? if their agenda isn't obvious by now you're not going to make it.

Rekt mate. Certified Nig tier iq.

Black privilege is a thing.

>not in the mood of getting called out on my stupidity

I side with the negress on this one.
Free speech is free speech.
We should listen to her before hanging her.

Attached: rockwell investigation gas communist.jpg (850x400, 96.64K)

White people were losing their jobs when saying same thing about George Floyd.

Go prostitute yourself for cheeseburgers, newfag

Checked. Notice how it only applies to ideas they already agree with. The same people blacklisted James Watson (Nobel prize winning geneticist) for telling the truth about racial IQ differences

If any students in that “college” have any balls they should dip their toe into that statement.

>I'm really not in the mood to get talked down to by a leaf.
Come correct or get corrected, bitch.

>Carnegie Mellon
>Mellon
>Melon
Holyfuck a nigger went to Melon school.

Kek the leaf is one of us now. Let me buy you a pint

Attached: 1657183670238.jpg (1512x2016, 456.46K)

>You can have your free speech but I'll still kill you
Wut?

>being a retarded newfag
Kys

Notice that the black leftist gets a slap on the wrist compared to the usual punishment of universal condemnation from their peers followed by permanent expulsion from academia.

Their is free speech and then there is being a retarded nigger ape

The way I remember reading some of the ways people recked the careers of profs that slipped up like this involved the students boycotting their classes, telling the administration that they didn't feel "safe" or "comfortable" in their classes in order to cancel them. Maybe give it time for CMU to cave?

They won't. The students might do all the screaming, but behind it all, the staff are pulling the strings.

Freedom ain't free, mkay?

#notmyanya

Attached: 23-Anya-Looks-Happy-for-PFP.jpg (857x851, 189.62K)

>Its free expression if it aligns with our anti-White agenda you silly goyim

Attached: Twitter says racism against whites is totally fine this is where we are in the world now.png (904x1086, 587.39K)

Didn’t a professor go to jail recently for not using the correct pronouns?

There’s a reason he lost

Bet it would be completely different if the professor wasn't a diversity hire.

Shitskins should be barred from using such a wonderful name as Anya.
Anya is the epitome of cute eastern european names.
tl;dr
boy I sure do hate niggers.

The only person cancelling her is the jews. Everybody else called her a nigger. Not saying i oppose the decision to delete a fucking tweet. Big deal.

A teacher got jailed for contempt of court for refusing to leave after being suspended for not using a student's pronouns.

While he technically got locked up for pissing off a judge, you have to wonder whether he'd have got the same treatment under other circumstances.

The suspension alone is enough to confirm.

look at this 25iq vpnfag. fuck off chink

>we do not condone
>condones it

It’s a tough spot. On one hand, the Queen oversaw the muting of her own nation and the Uk now exists in name only. On the other, a feral black woman acting like a feral black woman is always something to point out. Her culture was “colonized” because it was worthless trash. White people have no reason to celebrate it or feel guilty for overtaking it.

Attached: 839B4A3B-9AA4-4398-AA15-063626709C57.jpg (807x1024, 159.1K)