EU creates Iron Curtain 2.0 with restrictive travel regulations

>The European Council has announced the full suspension of the visa facilitation agreement between the EU and Russia, which had simplified visa application procedures for Russian citizens.

>In a statement on its website on Friday, the council noted that the decision will result in an increase in visa application fees from €35 to €80, introduce the need to present additional documentary evidence for all applicants, increased visa processing times, and more restrictive rules for the issuance of multiple-entry visas.

Attached: fasd.png (1027x751, 457.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/germany-fears-a-wave-of-insolvencies/a-63059812
ft.com/content/d0d46712-6234-4d24-bbed-924a00dd0ca9
afr.com/companies/energy/russian-gas-cuts-threaten-to-shutter-germany-industry-20220719-p5b2ne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe if Russia changed its foreign policy then their citizens will again be allowed to enjoying the fruits of the West.

>enjoying fruits
No thanks

>Europe is about to freeze to death
>Europe is on the brink of financial collapse
>Europe is about to be hit with the biggest wave of starving niggers out of Africa of all time
>Haha, you can't come here Russians!
Sweet burn Europe.

You're too easily scared. The economic problems will be resolved sooner than you expect and won't lead to a catastrophe. The EU is not so fickle.

>and won't lead to a catastrophe.
They already are.

German industries have already been devastated and will not recover.

dw.com/en/germany-fears-a-wave-of-insolvencies/a-63059812

We aren't in 90s anymore, West only produce irrelevant shit now. All my essential goods are made in Asia or Russia.

The article literally states that there are fears of this happening, it hasn't happened yet. Also there will be relief measures and this will be survivable. It won't be anywhere near the apocalyptic scenarios some doomsayers are propagating.

Your fruit is rotten like your neovagina
Undesirable.
And thus,
Rejected.

>fruits of the West.
like globohomo and niggers?

I guess there's no problem with the different visa regulations, then.

>Asia
Yeh, USA alligned Taiwan. Have fun without computers

Good, fuck russians.

>it hasn't happened yet.
Yes it fucking has.

>But he said some companies had also “stopped production altogether”, a development he said was “alarming”.

>“It’s not good news, because it can mean that the industries in question aren’t just being restructured but are experiencing a rupture — a structural rupture, one that is happening under enormous pressure,” he said.

ft.com/content/d0d46712-6234-4d24-bbed-924a00dd0ca9

This isn't some hypothetical.

afr.com/companies/energy/russian-gas-cuts-threaten-to-shutter-germany-industry-20220719-p5b2ne

>“We have to stop [production] immediately, from 100 to zero,” said the chief executive of SKW Stickstoffwerke Piesteritz, the country’s largest ammonia producer and a key European supplier of fertilisers and exhaust fluids for diesel engines.

Do you not understand the consequences of this shit?

Yet I still have them all, cope. US aligned or not, their manufactures are in China, Vietnam,etc. Chips is the last western relevant thing and they are already tanking in that field to China. I forgot to mention Western games, movies, books, art all shit now too btw. Pathetic.

>their manufactures are in China, Vietnam,etc
And America.

Attached: TSMC.jpg (586x676, 70.8K)

What are your expectations when you're speaking of a 'financial collapse'? GDP reduction by what, 2%, 10%, 20%, 50%+? Hyperinflation like between the world wars?

You can't burn fruit to stay warm nigger

Are you certain that the lack of gas was caused by these newly imposed travel regulations?

>Yet I still have them all
Until they break. Then you're back to what? 1930s? Maybe chinks will sell you a few tractors so you can keep making food for them, but with their development sector at risk, i doubt they will engage in charity for snow niggers

You're probably an alcoholic and will die at the average age of 60 in Russia, that said, China is not advancing in any relevant way with their lithography. They are about 15 years behind if you are optimistic and Russian silicon production has always been a joke. The biggest tech hubs in China either assemble or disassemble, there is no RnD.

Those chips will get delivered to Asia for producing goods from them, because goods manufactures are outsorced from America. And those chips are useless without goods they're used into. And returning manufacures back to US not only gonna cost a lot, but also will increase their cost like hell due to US salaries compares to those in Asia.

I said I have them, you moron. In shops right now.

I don't drink, I fit regularly and I eat more healthy food than a fat retard like you can ever dream of in your trans burgers driven shithole.

>Those chips will get delivered to Asia for producing goods from them
No they won't, there's a reason they're being produced in the US dumbass.

Post screenshot of the place your phone is produced from the box.

t. actual retard

Is somebody talking about where a phone is assembled or where the chips inside are made?

Says the russkie as he types from his PC with western semi-conductors, graphic cards and GPUs in it.

>western semi-conductors, graphic cards and GPUs
all produced in asia
lmfao do u even?