Ukraine is barring fighting age women from leaving the country and conscripting them from October 1st

Ukraine is barring fighting age women from leaving the country and conscripting them from October 1st.
What does Any Forums think - should women be forced to serve?

Attached: italian airforce hazing.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

They will be conscripted into the cyber whore legion

Just look on chaturbate or other cam whoring websites.
Full of Ukrainians.

America should stop this slaughter and talk about peace. When you start using women for your suicidical zerg rushes, you should be stopped.

hohols dying for the west? thats a sacrifice im willing to allow
that said its really sad to see it. hopefully the cycle end soon and we will get back to normalcy eventually

Conscripting women? Sourcerino?

>should women be forced to serve?
women should serve us black men..hey they already do it seems

fuck i love equality now

a couple of months ago i would have agreed but nowadays hohols are in desperate need of fresh infantry
infantry to control territory
you can't just put a tank at an intersection and expect it to do anything when the enemy arrives
that's the logical fallacy most anti gun fags in the US always come up

Attached: equality_yes.jpg (650x488, 35.02K)

Its not about service its about the fact that they lost 10 million working age people already. They wont have any people left if they don't keep them from leaving.

sounds like equality to me

HAHA WESTERN KEKS CAN ONLY IMPORT UKRAINIAN GRANNIES NOW

even under the impossible circumstances that hohols win this by some unforeseeable miracle
the country is already economically fucked and will have a worse GDP than Somalia
a country full of old farts relying on social security with nobody around to work for and pay social security

Attached: 1283130436394.jpg (764x461, 57.8K)

Ukraine is winning. Didn't you see the 'log vatnigger?

You see the women that already left and are just whoring it up like they're on vacation in other countries.

If the options are that or fighting/death, then send them to war. Better that they are a combat liability even, than getting off shaming the men who stayed to fight. If it's too much a combat liability then just kil them at the border or imprison them or something, they literally cannot be trusted.

The equal rights movement will not like this one bit

They aren't hiding the white genocide anymore

They have delayed it for a year. They can leave until 2023 october, but they will delay it again.

troll, that's the video of the woman pilot in the italian forces. there are also the italian flag on the jackets. Fuck off.

>What does Any Forums think - should women be forced to serve?
Yes, even if they are terrible at every aspect of being a soldier they are equal to men at drawing fire.
Any woman that feels she shouldn't have to fight, should be made into a slave for a man because that's what they are saying they want.

I think Ukrainians should revolt against their tyrannical government and join their Russian liberators.

Attached: 1660340056982203.jpg (480x360, 12.62K)

I think Kosovo should massacre you.

Fake news. Nice try though.

a бe цигaн, ћyти

And rape your dead ugly whores turo-folking under the table with big fat mafia cocks for plastic surgery in an apartment buildings in that shit-hole belgrad.

цигaн бe... ћyти

Recruit them as whores to boost morale?
Because we all know how women on the battlefield turns out.