Political based level of having

i am currently having a heart attack. How based am i if i just sip some beer and go unconcousir

Attached: 1658189219557897.jpg (300x337, 6.13K)

i wouldn't do that and would actually try to get help unironically

Why don't you just press your palms together realy hard a few times?

There, better?

fuck you pussy this is amrerica i can do whuta ah want you cnnot sto pp me
weak faggot memer falg

Attached: 1648881915124.jpg (1896x1716, 281.18K)

Alcohol fucking sucks. I drank an entire wine bottle last night and had a good time, but it's nowhere as good as weed. Also hangovers suck.

I need a drug that makes me productive though. I need some adderall and nicotine. Fuck.

kek

i dontr wantr the to have healing kiliy me pleze

Attached: 0df.png (962x615, 434.21K)

Based as fuck but call 911, unless you just want a ticket out of clownworld, in which case enjoy the ride, lucky fuck getting out early

>but it's nowhere as good as weed
Found the nigger

Beer can help stop a heart attack. Alchohol is certain doses is good for the heart.

its helping me the from throguh pain of a rpobably medium level cardiac i am vrry right wng

Nigga calm dafuk down mang.
Breathe.
Everything's going to be okay.

Please call 911 and save yourself. Weirdly I have heart palpitations right now and was just thinking of stabbing myself to death since my condition is getting worse and my life is a joke. But if there is someone else out there suffering I beg for you to live.

>>but it's nowhere as good as weed
>Found the nigger
But am I wrong doe?

too late bongoloid. im having cardiac arrest . the thing where u see static on old tv's is what it look like in tunnel fision and gets closer and closer to all of it then nothing i nkn ow its gonna be nothing after a few minutes just stactic like that to nothing

Have you got heart problems?
My family does too. Every man in my family has died young because of heart issues.

I drank a 1.5 Liter of wine last night. I woke up without any hangover this morning. Just drink water between drinks, nigger.

Make your peace with God.
It's been good knowing you, friend.

bad luck i hope i that i die . my dad is dying and is not that whihc make me the sad part its the last year take care of and then family stuff and i dont wnt i juust wihsh hope i did the die

push the blood into your heart and lungs by pressing your palms together. If it's a heart issue this will hurt LESS if it's a lung issue this will hurt MORE.

Water sucks.

Have fun with your hangover, then.

while you are in this position you might as well apologise to God (the true christian one) for your sins.

based good know you too fren i paaeeece out

Should he do jumping jacks to get all of the cheese whiz out?

I hate hangovers. Makes me all sore.

Very based friend. Dont go to the jewtors that will tell you to take pills (they're full of gay chemicals)

I you die, the jews win.

Attached: rabbi.jpg (936x1016, 136.6K)

my resting heart beat is abt 160 / second im dying get over it nigger

You talk like a med student, impressive! What are you studying?

its okay i have a gun theay wont make me do pill

Erotic asphyxiation

ahh shit here it com......... ackkk. fuck jew kikes niggers jannies

Kek