Why is Any Forums only against interracial relationships between a black man and a white woman?

You don't seem to care when a white woman mixes with an Asian man for example.

And you don't seem to care if a white man mixes with a non-white woman, when in fact who the men breed with is much more important than the women.

I think you should cut off your blacked subscription. It's rotting your brain

Attached: 4356789876543.png (1496x1408, 2.5M)

ahahahaha want a real answer dude

Because you shill it 24/7 and plainly im just sick of niggers and white niggers.

Not a german tomboy, i don't care

It's as old as time

Women do it, we are being conquered
We do it, hahahaha we are taking your women

Because they have no tail.

Attached: 1651943204658.jpg (3061x4096, 488.52K)

Most western women are insufferable and they hate you. It's weird to perceive it as you being conquered

>You don't seem to care when a white woman mixes with an Asian man for example.
No. We do

White man with asian female
Black man with white women

Are the only two actual relevant interracial couples in the real world

I’ve missed you Rusbro foxposter. Where you been? On the front?

russian bro please dont let your furry fetish shit out here
you are embrassing for russia and putin

>two actual relevant
???

>Why is Any Forums only against interracial relationships between a black man and a white woman?

Because they're a bunch of entitled homos and losers who can't get laid to save even their mother's lives, so they compensate with racism -- as if blacks are the cause of all of their troubles when, in fact, the problem is a deeply rooted personal one. These are what we call incels.

an extra mutt in the world sucks.
But an extra mutt + a ruined white woman sucks even more.

Bitch can fuck whomever she wants. We're against propaganda of miscegenation. And that it always goes one way - white guy is never in the picture.

Fed nigger tongue my anus

Attached: 1659315773575684.jpg (924x1024, 86.47K)

White man and asian women - doctor
White women and black - unemployed gib graber.

When people think or interracial couples what first comes to mind ?

White men with asian women
Black men with white women

They are the only two ones that are legitimately common without it being meme. Here in Toronto 80-85% of mixed couples I see are just these two pairings

Hypocrisy, there's nothing inherently worse about WMBF or even BMWF mixes than WMAF.

Ironically, what's most alarming about yellow fever fags is that they let their sexual habits dictate their political views. I've noticed it's much more common for Any Forums users to make excuses for Asians when they do essentially anything (IP theft, espionage, bribing politicians, one-sided protectionism, explicitly anti-white media and campus agitation, real discrimination against whites in Asian countries etc.) than when members of other races do the same things.

It's like these guys are afraid being negative or even neutral about Asians sometimes will make it less easy for them to get Asian pussy or something.

Men can get 100 women pregnant. Really doesn't matter who men fuck as long as white men knock up white women. (Although they should stick to white women the consequences simply aren't the same)

Women on the other hand can only get prego once per man (per year or whatever) The real answer is that there's a lot of push back against BMWF because it's constantly pushed in the media by the kikes, so a lot of push back is only natural. Im not seeing CHANG fucking Stacey every other bloody advert it's always Tyrine. Plus, white women are great and we don't want to share fuck off.

>inb4 incel

Just realised this was a bait thread. This entire fucking board is a bait board. Maga-tards ruined this place.

Probably because the cultural environment that raises black men to act a certain way and in that way impress a white woman. That cultural environment has destroyed modernity.

It’s beastiality

Maybe in North America.

A white man with a hispanic woman is common, a white woman with arab man too.

What happens if voll goes down the mandingo path

Attached: 1661807129703415.webm (998x418, 2.72M)

"When two forms of subversion compete, the one based in higher ideals is always the victor." - Julius Evola

Jews push it. So we hate it. We are the juxtaposition to the jews - we are broke, white, and not race mixing or obsessed with material wealth.

BMWF - not ok
WMBF - not ok
WMAF - not ok
AMWF - not ok
WMIF - not ok
IMWF - not ok
MMWF - not ok
WMMF (white male - mena female) - OK and beautiful

Attached: SyrianTradNorwegianDress.png (304x550, 266.24K)