Popular Twitch streamer HasanAbi celebrates the Queens death

twitch.tv/hasanabi/clip/BrightObliqueSandpiperOpieOP-kZnEmu0I2pzW03kX
Based roach

Attached: hasan-piker.jpg (1600x1600, 290.35K)

foreign agent, probably turkey
objective? destroy west.

>Right-wingers claim to "hate" cancel culture.
>Right-wingers cancel Disney, school textbooks, libraries, Ring Power, The View (30x at least), Whoopi, Goldberg , Gillette, Starbucks (repeatedly), French Fries, Milo, NFL, Delta, Hotep Jesus, Young Pharaoh, Ben & Jerry's, Airbnb, Kathy Griffin, Fox News, too many celebrities and news personalities to name, Uju Anya, Hassan Piker, etc., because it doesn't comport to their sensitivity agenda(s).

Name ONE (1) thing more cringe than this.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Accelerationism is based so he's doing whites a favor

someone post the video where he pisses into his own mouth

Shaming the brittish won't save you from what's coming for you, lad. But it will buy you some time.

Attached: FbMPYx_UEAIIBnU[1].jpg (1200x675, 102.86K)

Pretty sure that was joey salads (saladino) trump personality extraordinare

I'm not right winger and I don't hate cancel culture but how were those things "canceled"? You think cancelling is showcasing something and saying you're not watching it or saying it's dumb?
Cancelling is getting authorities to intervene so that thing doesn't take place anymore. Deplataforming if you will. Often times includes doxxing and making people lose their jobs.

Don't compare me talking shit about Hassan with doxxing and threatening LoTT and almost kicking her from the platform.

We don't though? Hasan is based as fuck. Look at him, he offered absolutely nothing close to an intelligent point, and the faggots and troons will clap and send him their money while crying about capitalism. Then hasan will piss it away on cars and mansions lmao

What's there to celebrate for worms like him? It's not like monarchy is going to end. And Elizabeth lived in luxury and ruled very long in good health while maintaining decent cognition for her age.

I hate the queen too but that very rich coming from someone refusing to punch a nazi just very recently.

Attached: 1610992607287.png (887x893, 1.47M)

>celebrates some old lady's death
>still too afraid to punch le nazi
>so fragile he bans anyone mentioning the nazi

Are you Vaush? I can tell by the way you talk/structure sentences

Why is this misserable roach so popular?

I remember having a twitch phase for a while while i was gaming and i watched a few streams of Rajj Royale show and Hasan was there. He was the most insufferable moron you can ever imagine and he was hating by the majority of the viewers. But somehow he became so popular.

Like Republicans hyper ventilating until Hassan piker got a temp ban on twitch for saying something about 9/11? What are you talking about? The list is full of that

Attached: bob page.jpg (600x1040, 147.63K)

The glee with which people are marking her death is frankly disgusting. Little did I realize that apparently everyone felt she was colonialism incarnate.

spineless coward said what?

America deserved 11/9

You're mixing up two concepts.
right Wingers hate Deplatforming.
Different from cancel culture which is just boycotting and drawing attention

Lol isn’t this the guy who bitched out after Sam Hyde called him out?
Who fucking cares what he thinks?
Lmao dude is a bitch

Stop ducking Sam Hyde you coward

So only republicans got mad at Hassan justifying a terrorist attack on an entire nation? Like it doesn't violates twitch's ToS? Are you on drugs?

Be fun if the Brits froze his bank account and put him on a no fly list.

shockingly gay dance

Attached: concern.jpg (480x270, 21.14K)

if people want to show contempt for the Queen now she's dead that's their business. Personally I don't mind seeing people further tip their hand.

Cope & continue whining apparently, I'll continue calling it out

Well the west is doing a good job themselfs.

He's just a white man in America

The difference is that right wingers tend to just boycott shit they don't agree with. They don't make it so that shit is unable to exist.
Left faggots try and stop shit from even being heard or seen by anyone.

True

He's really an idiot but he knows how to fleece his flock. That's one reason why I hate him. He had no foundation. No beliefs. He just believes in his brand and his money while spouting off commie talking points. Truly a cockroach.

I AM GONNA KILL HASAN PIKER IN HIS HOME IN LOS ANGELES!

>ON THE RING?
NO! IN REAL LIFE!

Hating wypipo is a valid belief for a brown man

Yeah you too realized how weak your stance was, huh? Didn't think it through too much.
The "cope" smoke bomb is to run away, it doesn't erase the embarrassment.

There's an obvious fucking difference between the left deplatforming their opposition through overwhelming rapid outrage and the right simply bringing attention to woke garbage and boycotting it. I'll let those four brain cells ponder about that, good luck.

I was going to be snarky and rewrite it only with "deplatformed" people and orgs but the vast majority were deplatformed in some way so it didn't make much sense like your reply

I keep hearing this absurd retarded claim.. there's literally zero difference for the vast amount of things on that list. You're reach is to claim that you aren't as successful at cancelling

Hasan is a mammonist faggot that profits off fags and trannies

>Right wingers get angry over something they don't like, simply express outrage or satisfaction when someone/something they dislike suffers a setback
>Left wingers band together to actively remove their opposition and deplatform them

You're actually fucking retarded. There's no chance that you're actually serious.

that confirmes it he is a kike

Attached: the modern art merchant.png (650x926, 371.02K)

There is nothing absurd about it. Just because you lack basic comprehension skills regarding simple political happenings doesn't make it absurd. I'm done, you have to be fucking trolling - kek. Hang yourself, mentally deficient subhuman.

There's literally no difference. Particularly with the cited example where it's the whole political machine going all the way up to fox news channel canceling Hassan in that example. Are you playing retarded?