Would you rather go to heaven with full of christian niggers or hell with full of your pre christian ancestors

would you rather go to heaven with full of christian niggers or hell with full of your pre christian ancestors

Attached: Калајић.png (622x417, 66.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XJTjIlH3sbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd go to Calcutta and blow myself up

hell

OP is a faggot
Hell is full of niggers and our ancestors are in heaven

Attached: S.Drekou»aenai.epAnastasi (2).jpg (992x558, 135.1K)

the consensus is there are no animals in heaven

this is like asking if i wanna go to church full of faggots, or hang out with normal people
your perception of good and bad are off putting.

Both are weak shit, I'm going to learn how to hadouken, and then I'll hadouken your ass.

Attached: 9152bhF6qjL.jpg (1710x2560, 541.64K)

hell, because pre chirstian were aryan until the jewish made their manipulation weapon called christianity

>dogs are not allowed in (((heaven))), but niggers are.
Nice religion you got there lmao

Do the needful Rajesh

Heaven ofc.

Id rather go to heaven where you jews and half castes are no where to be seen. Where faggots and trannys are un heard of. Where pagan fans with fedoras are absent. Where yggdrasils stump is used as a footstool. btw I'm not sorry about your stupid tree paganfags

Attached: 1662669097215632.jpg (388x791, 42.53K)

>ethnic religions (christian):
christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints
>(pagan):
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
pagan sources: sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm

The irony is the description of christcuck heaven sounds hellish and hell sounds very appealing.

How does literally burning alive sound appealing?

>literally burning alive sound appealing?
>literally
Lol

Attached: Dyfpa7DV4AE0XKC.jpg (350x228, 17.43K)

Retards

>Retards

Attached: 1660140997139676.png (664x334, 161.83K)

False dilemma. We call it Hel and that is the place of light. No problem there.

Christcucks will have to return for an other round with a bad karma until they get enlighted at the end.

>change a rule
the absolute cope and seethe in this

>you deserve hell for your sins
>ok buddy im gonna pay for it so you dont have to

id rather just stop existing

Yeah but the payment is to him in the first place. The entire thing is completely illogical, he can just choose to forgive without the need for Jesus.

What do you retard athiests even think Heaven and hell Is? Like another planet? Or like, underground or some shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJTjIlH3sbE

Attached: rat hunting.jpg (765x1024, 236.1K)

animals dont have souls

Imagine thinking niggers go to heaven. Have you ever met a Christian nigger? They are literally incapable of understanding the purpose of christ dying on the cross for their sins. They are only capable of beating their chests in righteous indignation and praying to God for wealth. They do not have souls, they are animals.

Lmao your god is literally jewish and so is everyone else you worship from the bible. No heaven will accept someone that gives that worships another people’s god and their ancestors over their own.

Attached: 3A4F1426-804E-461E-92BD-FC335504C605.jpg (960x540, 436.41K)