If you guys are so worried about the end of the white race, then why not just go outside and have sex?

If you guys are so worried about the end of the white race, then why not just go outside and have sex?

Attached: 7887.jpg (976x850, 107.04K)

How is that going to save The white race retard? People need to have children not pointless sex

Instructions unclear: dick stuck in mailbox.

I don’t make the $250k per year needed to have a child

Y womin are not feminine enough

>having sex with Caucasian femoids in

lol. lmao even

The only kind of a girl worth raising my children has to be loyal, attractive, and not a slut. If I found 1 I would be happy to have kids.

kek

you can get 2 out of 3
pick the 2 wisely

I don't care anymore. Last week I went out with a japanese girl. It didn't go well because I couldn't understand her but still, way better than being with some white roastie, gonna brush up on my nihongo for next time

Attached: 1634169560779.jpg (675x450, 54.52K)

Ok. What do you offer in return? Do you display at least 3 great traditionally masculine traits? Ex:
>Alpha male (Successful & confident, good social skills and high social status)
>Good looking (Including fit / muscular body, not balding)
>Tall
etc. When you have high standards you must offer at least something good to her, to make you worthy of a girl like that, no?

Even if every single white person in my state had a baby in the next year and every year after that for the next decade it wouldn't be a dent in the immigration numbers.
Having sex is not the solution you think it is.

Have to agree with this. Bugs me how these guys go on about how they deserve supermodels when they're fat weebs with shit jobs or no jobs.

because kikes have made the conditions for raising children a nightmare you stupid fucking locust. id burn you alive if i could

>you MUST be an apex male to deserve the privilege of a loyal woman
Actual zog shit, fuck you. Being loyal is the BASE MINIMUM for a committed relationship

...wait, it's this easy?

And you guys STILL tell all other white guys to go out, get married & have kids, even if they don't want to.

Dude yah. I went outside and had 10 sexes since this thread started

Its not the only solution but if you're not having babies you arw actively ruining anything that could ever be considered a perfect solution.

>the 25 white guys that use Any Forums can reverse declining numbers of a racial group
Fucking spastic kek

Married? Kek. I don't even want to date women.

>You have to be rich to have a child!
>All these broke niggers are breeding like crazy!
If you're broke just embrace the impoverished pill. Live in a trailer. Keep it clean, plant a nice garden. Work on it as you can. You don't need a house in the suburbs. Each child doesn't need their own room. Family comes first, material niceties second.

Ok great, now convince women

Sex outside is risky. We mostly do that in the bedroom. 4 white children we have. And counting.

Do it.
So that he can end your sons and breed your daughters while you can only watch

There is only so much of a broken society I can bootstraps my way around. I am only limited in my power, which is why that Juden Peterstein individualism that was lingering around was bullshit
I can't undo 60+ years of feminist ideology, wage deflation, immigration, housing supply erosion on my own, and these things all affect my ability to source a partner to breed with whether I like it or not

Attached: 1661842706273815.png (829x768, 284.01K)

How's the weather in tel aviv?

Most will be fine with it as long as it's well-kept, and not just by her.

i hope you can feed your kids so they won't be HUNGARY! ahahahahaha