India and China agree to pull troops from border area

India and China have agreed to withdraw soldiers stationed along a border friction point near India’s Ladakh region, deescalating a military standoff which has erupted into violent clashes on several occasions since May 2020.
The two sides issued similarly worded statements on Thursday announcing the decision, which will see Indian and Chinese forces pull back from a disputed border area in the Chang Chenmo River valley.
“On September 8, according to the consensus reached in the 16th round of commander-level talks between China and India, the front-line troops of the Chinese and Indian militaries in Ganandaban began to disengage in a planned manner,” the Chinese Defense Ministry said, adding that the move is “conducive to maintaining peace and tranquility in the border areas.”

This is really big. America won’t like this. Russia and China getting better relations. China, India Russia are the future!

Attached: 95B49828-4730-4713-9E70-F11342E68F57.jpg (1280x853, 201.22K)

Nobody likes this. I want nuclear armegeddon

Good news but both are still ruled by crazy hysterical africans on gibs (the same way everywhere else is).

>Nobody likes this.
Because? India has a lot to gain in the current conflict, I'm looking for a way to becoming rich.

I mean western leaders dislike this.

Pajeets just need to agree to the Zhou Enlai Compromise already and agree to give up claims on Aksai Chin while China gives up claims on Arunachal Pradesh. Why are they so against it anyways? It'll just be accepting what's been the status quo since 1962 anyways.

Attached: 1662711274440.jpg (799x319, 43.17K)

Seethe more mudslime

nothing suprising, their real emeny isn't even each other

how does their height change so much depending on the picture

Attached: frens.jpg (1200x675, 77.36K)

Perspective, where you place the camera changes how the scene is captured.

whiter than you cocksucking bhaiya

Both sides are big nosed drama queens and causing hysteria is an opportunity to waste more tax money and attention whore.

Indian sirs please choose our side against evil Russians.
Meanwhile ameriniggers upgrading Pakistani f-16s for free(worth 500 millions).

Fuck ameriniggers fuck hohols and fuck bongs.

>t. Dalitfag convert

You gotta know who you are talking to. I'm Indian myself.

You are stupid to stay in India, and not building connections outside India and hope something strikes.

Just watch Indian politics and geopolitics

it'll be a shame if some israeli mentalist happened to find 6 gazillion tons of brap gas in this area and restart the conflict.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 778.29K)

This is huge

and of all places you chose germany? do you want to get skinned alive by turks when shtf?
at least tell me you're living in or around rhine.

China always does this stunt and then sends their troops in different side of the border.
They pulled back because Modi and Xi are supposed to meet in some summit next week and chinks were afraid that Modi wouldn't meet without de-escalation in the border.

Cringe

SHTF in 2 weeks now.

KYS stupid, you can die in India too. dumbass.

You can't trust em as far as you can throw em