GET OUT OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS

I'm serious, by January 2023, almost every single criminal will be set free to wreak havoc. Get the fuck out of that hellhole ASAP!

twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1568002963913801728

Attached: 1564377477116.jpg (770x435, 51.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPnQbKgotOw
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2022/september/illinois-law-will-release-second-degree-murder-suspects-without-bail-the-end-of-days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck?

they are gonna claim up all the land too
once property tax triples with the workers right amendment 1 passes, thanks to you know what types
it's gonna be the farming center rural private land of the elite soon after the culling harvest of the profane

Attached: 1-Jackson_Official-Portrait-text.jpg (1500x1875, 315.28K)

He's not joking. You guys need to get the fuck out.

Attached: 1654623700112.gif (581x438, 1.95M)

>Illinois is the new California

Attached: Heston having a kek.gif (220x142, 264.06K)

For real

Attached: FcK2iEdX0AArlQ6.jpg (1536x2048, 425.05K)

No cap it’s gonna to be BUSSIN, CRUSHIN and you won’t do NOTHIN. Frfr anyone stupid enough to live there at this point deserves what’s coming.

This massive cash bail is gonna fuck up the economy even more too

No way, is that shit real???

Anyone got a TLDR? I already know IL is infested with niggers

Time to form a millitia, Illinois bros.
Get a list over all released inmates and start hunting, in Runescape of course.

Holy fucking based Illinois

Attached: 1200px-Anarchist_flag_black_top.svg.png (1200x800, 6.96K)

niggers and masons

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-021017_Brave.png (1028x1678, 664.08K)

Or… Oooor… Just an idea.

Arm yourselves with weapons, and as soon as they get out of prison, gun them down like the animals they are.

That is what you Americans do with your guns right? Shoot people?

A large number of crimes won't be detainable anymore. Unless cops can provide evidence within 2 hours (or something like that) of an arrest proving a suspect is a danger/potential runner, then they'll be set free. This includes 2nd degree murder, arson, and battery.
Any white dumb enough to still be in Chicago after this takes effect deserves whatever shit happens to them.

So it's free range of criminals?

It's just gonna be California, and what you don't realize is only around 10% of your criminals are actually locked up. Niggers don't get locked up nearly long enough for their crimes if they're caught, and they're rarely caught. I was just watching a comedy documentary where they interviewed some shitcago apes living in state housing.

youtu.be/RPnQbKgotOw

Literally only half of them make it to adulthood, and the rest trickle out being killed off. It's straight up Africa. When Caucasians first arrived to Africa, they had no concept of natural death. They literally didn't know they could die of old age, since none of them did. All of them, including the women, were killed by animals or mostly by other niggers within the tribe or rivaling tribes. Niggers are the most savage violent monkeys to ever roam this earth.

too many nogs in chicongo

every weekend 10,20,30 or more shootings

Attached: ccmag.jpg (800x6250, 900.67K)

Good luck defending yourselves against them though, they will be locking up business and home owners who ventilate the criminals, kek.

You realize this means you can now beat niggers up in Chicago and not get arrested for it. If whites in Chicago had any balls, they could use this law to their advantage.

Wow americans really want to become Brazil

Someone from Illinois is willing to let me live in their shed?
Not that it matters if you are willing but i have to get food somehow.

That's not even an exaggeration sadly. I'm just going to start calling niggers a monkey murder cult. You know what these rivalries are started by? The kids on one block will all know each other, like back in the day how you'd hang out with kids that lived in your neighborhood (if millenial). But these nigger kids will start tagging areas. Then one group of kids will see that the other group of kids tagged their block in their territory. They'll start fighting over it which leads to them killing each other, which leads to yet more and more killing in retaliation. I wouldn't even call it tribal warfare, I'm not even sure what, if anything, is going on in a nigger monkey's brain.

>House chair of the Illinois Legislative Black Caucus, Rep. Kam Buckner (D-Chicago) told Capitol News Illinois that the SAFE-T Act was the "first stab" at addressing public safety issues and police distrust in minority communities.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2022/september/illinois-law-will-release-second-degree-murder-suspects-without-bail-the-end-of-days

Attached: buscemi.jpg (365x467, 42.22K)

>"first stab"
But probably not the last, eh? Eh?

holy shit lmao. every day confirms in a new way that this is indeed a simulation

And aren't law abiding citizens of Illinois completely disarmed ? They basically need a license to buy guns, even here you don't.