Is Mr. Krabs Jewish?

Is Mr. Krabs Jewish?

Attached: B891D082-8913-4AEE-A411-190F921CB51E.jpg (1000x563, 92.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worse
Scottish

Nah Krabs is a good man. Daughter's a bit of a whale though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc

Nah, he's an Irishman for sure.

Abyssinian or Laotian if I remember correctly from some interviews with Hillenberg

No

Upon closer examination, one can see how Bikini Bottom is an allegory for the destiny of Faustian europe. Squidward clearly represents the Apollonian aryan man, stern, cultured, full of the creative Hyperborean soul and solar aristocratic character, and yet there is a tragic aspect to his character, in that his spiritual and creative passions are given no place in the degenrate modernistic kosher bacchanale that is modern (((Krabs)))-run Bikini Bottom. Spongebob represents the Dionysian aspect of aryan culture- he is the unawakened gentile, who has succumbed to cultural marxist brainwashing. Always maintaining a cheerful, carefree demeanor, and yet fawning and servile before the semitic crustacean power structure. Patrick represents the introduction of the primitive negroidic blood into the formerly pure white ethnos- He is an utter buffoon and unproductive anti-social drain on society, and yet the good goy Spongebob has been conditioned to accept his friendship, unaware of how his own way of life is gradually succumbing to the cthonic, subterranean negroid elements. As I’m sure we’re all well aware, Mr. Krabs represents the eternal merchant himself, as while not only is he a filthy money-grubber, it is shown, in season 1 episode 12, that he is pushing race-mixing upon the racially unaware Spongebob by trying to set him up on a date with his ball busting yenta whale daughter Pearl. Clearly, this show was ahead of its time.

kek

Have you ever seen his foreskin?

His name doesn't sound jewish. Did he change it at some point?

You're mistaking him for Harold Flower

Look at Mr. Krabbensteins nose.

spongebob is chabad house

He looks crustacean.

Mr. Krabs gets to eat out his daughter

He’s American and has an adopted daughter of another race

Based

Actually, he may have been Pearl's mother's killer who then raised her out of guilt.

This is fucking great. I can’t unsee what you have spoken here.

FINALLY I CAN USE THIS

Attached: 1658578100280.gif (500x346, 313.16K)

We've seen Squidward's... Holy fuck is completely right.

>Greedy bussiness owner that abuses the working man and has a daughter of a different race
Most likely

The Crusty Crab is litteraly a cotton field and Spongebob is a fucking nigger.
That Squid is the average Hillbilly who hates niggers like Patrick and Spongebob Spearchucker.