If you're celebrating her death, you're not white

If you're celebrating her death, you're not white

Attached: 1662659636037789.png (434x612, 265.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Spacey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_British_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqx--xwKfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Argentinians not white confirmed

Who?

>If you are not celebrating the death of a ZOG puppet, you are not part of the most servile pathetic race in existence.

Just another W for America. 246 year old grudge isn't old enough desu

I would rather not be white.

Attached: 1662657001954052m.jpg (1024x660, 81.16K)

What did she ever do for the white race?
Asking honestly.

The queen is an old jewish woman

Married a nazi.

Pretty fking based if u ask me

>if you celebrate the death of the woman who sat back n let darkies invade and destroy you're country, you're not white.
>mutt
Nigger

Was there anything should could've done, though?
From what I hear, your monarchs haven't really been in charge for a long while.

Human trafficker

Was an Officer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

Is a Knight Commander
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Spacey

They are apart of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_British_Empire

Attached: 8675309.png (1487x1889, 3.56M)

I fucking hate the retards in my country who think this is some sort of "victory".
There is nothing to celebrate because she died of old age. Zero accountability for her and the Royal Family's crimes, unless you believe in Hell. The UK will be still be ruled by criminals, just like everywhere else in the world.

She neither

She had no hand in multiculturalizing and pozzing Britain and couldn’t do anything, you retarded niggerfaggot. She has been a powerless figure head since
she was born, you spastic son of a whore. Blame the kikes and the shabbos goyim the you cuckold faggots elected over the the century, subhuman retard.

She was still influential as a public figure and never said a word while the empire was torn apart and her own native land became a Pakistani colony.

She protected many paedophiles you retarded cunt.

Attached: EEGw6UbW4AAOKOM.png (631x370, 260.36K)

>she never said a word while the empire was torn apart and her own native land became a Pakistani colony.
She celebrated it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-132310_Chrome.jpg (719x977, 336.99K)

The City of London controls Parliament and the Royals. The Queen had to ask permission of the Mayor just to enter.

Seething mick cunt, you'll NEVER be white

I'm in America, so the Queen's death does not apply to me.

Isn't that what the American Revolution was about?

Britain is no longer our problem?

Or is this that allies bullshit? Britain is our ally, Israel is our ally?

We have problems in America that need addressing - don't got time for other people and their problems.

How's that nigger crime problem in America?

born in the British Empire
died in pakistan

Exactly, god save the niggers, kikes and the queen!

>Seething mick cunt, you'll NEVER be white

Attached: Jew.jpg (119x125, 3.54K)

This.

The official name is Bongladesh

The Irish are literally the whitest people in western Europe

Thats funny because her country has fucked over many white nations irreparably, most notable being Germany

Ok potatojew

What good did it do us, though? The English are getting race replaced even now, with no sign of it stopping or slowing down.

Long Lived The Queen, now Long Live The King
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqx--xwKfI

She was never pretty.

I'm not the one who worships kikes, retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-061930_Chrome.jpg (540x977, 299.81K)

>"Traditionally Christian family does things they do? W-W-W-W-W-WHOA! JEWISH! N-No, our old history isn't catholic spite of protestants, t-that's crazy!"
Fuck up, literally the different side of the same coin

If she was a powerless figure head since she was born, why give a fuck about her death? I care for my race, not for the powerless relics of a bygone age.
Also she said nothing while her realm was being destroyed, so she helped in nothing. Fuck her.

The racial makeup of a person is determined by genetics and not by his servility to useless relics of a bygone age.

I'm white, but American so I'm really indifferent.

I do like seeing liberal celebs shit on her because I know that even the edgiest Brits have a soft spot deep in their heart and so seeing her called a colonizer works for my side.