Incel Parade in Indianapolis

Why do these incels continue with this sharade? They’ll never get their white ethnostate

Attached: D779B164-F78B-4A77-9B6C-DD7AAA653BFA.jpg (601x1117, 488.5K)

Kek those madlads really have all the niggers and trannies seething

Those feds are still LARPing?

>"charade"
Don't use words you can't spell fuckwit.

What a shit uniform, Hugo Boss is turning in his grave

Pretty sure all those agents have families.

just some white guys matching with some american flags, why does that upset you so much?

Attached: 1591414426869.png (474x299, 131.29K)

kek these fags think protesting works anymore in this country? 2020 taught us that rioting is what gets politicians moving, not peaceful strolls through the city

Why are you so scared of them if you don't care?

They haven't done anything that seems outright glowie. I'm sure their are feds among them, but there are feds in every political group

>wearing a uniform

White nationalists are so fucking cringy. I hate immigration as much as the next guy but they guys are either borderline retarded or fed larpers

The opinion of some cuck on his computer who will never do shit really ain't worth much.

Hi AMA:

Attached: Ohioshooter.jpg (539x550, 25.39K)

US media seems to really be burying these guys and refusing to even talk about them

Those flags have the symbol of fascism on it. Maybe do a little less knee jerk reaction next time? I don’t get what’s up with channer whinging
>da libs called me a Nazi!!! I am just a freethinker and a concerned citizen! Oh, so I guess anyone you don’t like is a Nazi now?! I’m a normal person from five years ago! I voted for Obama!
>screen name: RaHoWa1488killkikes

high IQ posts
trying to stir up a race war
in order to prevent the class war
they know if poor fags rise up in anger
they're all dead and everything they have is burned to the ground
better to have all you poor fuckers kill each other
than have you joining together to kill them
I guess that vax isn't working fast enough

Class war is Marxist homo speak for destroying your country and opening youe borders. No war but the race war.

>fascism
It's not a fascist symbol , it's nordic, dumbshit

GET IN THE U-HAUL GOY

Attached: 1658146631141238.png (1111x785, 993.32K)

pol types have internalized lefty memes like nazis bad, that's why they get cognitive dissonance in such cases.

Why do these glowies continue with this charde? They'll never get thier NWO
(((white guys)))

>Class war is Marxist homo speak
No, it's a matter of observing history
Marx didn't invent class war
It was going on a long time before him

Destroyed every society and class war was always directed by lunatics. In Rome the pleb revolts were always organized by populist opportunists who wanted to destroy the fabric of socirty to give themselves all power. Class war is foreign subversion and people who preach it should be thrown into a labor camp.

post nose

This board has definitely become a lot more left wing since covid.

Same goes for anyone lunatic trying to start a race war. They should be publicly hanged or executed via firing squad.

Funny how these guys ALWAYS show up when the GOP doesn't needs more bad PR ruining their electoral chances. Totally natural, goys!

The want to live like indians on a reserve?

Cope. Go murder your own racial brothers for your """class""".
Wrong. The reason US is having problems is because youe country is too multiracial and thus has no core unified principles. Most non European Americans hate your Constitution and want to turn usa into a prison colony.

Nice glow op

>trying to stir up a race war
I never said I wanted a race war. The (((elite))) problem is much more relevant.

Oh no don’t heckin walk around with a flag in the United States or America. What’s the actual problem with this?

>incels
Why do you use like words?

Not at all. Non-white people love free speech and guns.
White supremacists are the only threat to this country, and it should be legal to kill them. It would be a good exercise of our second amendment.

>Cope. Go murder your own racial brothers for your """class""".
You know how I can tell you don't know anything about Japan

Attached: poorest town in Japan.jpg (719x515, 150.8K)

That’s the fasces on the flag, it was used by Mussolini and the fascist party. Why pussy out and say “it’s just white guys with an American flag”

They are comfortable flying the symbol of fascism, they don’t mind being called fascists, the libs correctly identify them as fascists and it’s not like Russiagate internet sleuthing where their identifying how this guy or that guy is a secret fascist.

I don’t think PF has ever disavowed fascism, as an idea or ideology.

Japan has racial harmony. The communists wanted to destroy that and got rightfully knifed. Go home English teacher subversive foreigner

Get a load of this psycho

Thanks for confirming that most soijack posts are feds retard.
Saved for posterity

Attached: FbeD-7OWAAQS2_C.png (744x351, 434.18K)

You scared you might be targeted, chud?
Why do you fear black and brown people getting along with white people?

>manlets get in the back! weebs to the front!

>bad
Fuck the queen

Fuck off, moshe.
And learn how to spell.

oh look, the person who knows nothing about Japan wants to tell me about Japan
I am merely an observer, and you accuse me of advocacy
That's all I need to know about you
You cry out in pain as you strike

I could find shoot a thumbnail from a beautiful part of Jackson, MS. Doesn’t mean it’s not a shithole. Also hiding poverty doesn’t mean there’s no poverty bro

The US also has no poverty by global standards. Maybe, if you took a Haitian through Detroit he might say no part of it seems like a bad neighborhood compared to where he’s from.

The saviors of the white race

Glowniggers

I like how their shields were fbi issue shields

Attached: Hitler laugh.jpg (220x123, 3.81K)

They use misspelling to garner responses. It makes the reader feel smart so you give your spiciest take

>sharade
gtfo illiterate nigger

OK foreign shill. I hope a Jap runs you through the sword for spreading Jewish poison in their country.

>look at these right wingers organizing
>they must be FEDS

>Mussolini
Mussolini didn't invent it. It existed before.

Nice. I can't wait for the incels to have their "March on Rome" moment.

Not all right wingers getting together is a fedop but PF is definitely compromised

This is a left wing demoralisation board user.

Not the politicians that they vote for