The economy is strong!

>the economy is strong!
>Democrats are for the poor and workers!
>Pic related thanks to Dems
They really think everyone is stupid don't they?

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-002644~2.png (1080x1816, 358.56K)

Not sure what the cream cheese problem is but after trump locked us down there was like no cream cheese of any brand for year

I guess Joe could nationalize Kraft

If you look Kraft has actually enormously jacked up the price of all their products you can simply buy a block of cheese and a box of shells for cheaper then their nasty Velveeta cheese and shells box

Perhaps they should be nationalized

weak attempt to smear trump, and a Kraft ad to boot
i will kill every jew on earth
sage

Their voter base is. I warned against inflation when banks were starting to hedge in March 2020. Nobody cared, they wanted lockdowns and stimulus and QE and free loans and debt forgiveness and act surprised when this has disastrous effects on the economy.

considering biden got the most votes in american history some people really are stupid.

Attached: 1662522030138063.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

So your food prices are getting the same as Canadian ones? Interesting.

Not even close. These are real dollars not maple dollars. This is probably $16 maple leafs

Allegedly. Still don't think that was a legitimate win, but honestly, I've become convinced there really are enough people that fucking stupid in this country, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Cream cheese is fucking disgusting. Just use butter like a true Aryan

I used to buy these on sale for a dollar each. Could make a nice cheesecake. Now they are around 3 per bar.

>House brand 0.25 an once vs Kraft at 0.47 an once.
Just purchase the house brand. Hell you can be a fat ass and get 2 lbs for almost the same as one

Dumb spic

I mean to be clear, trump did spend his nearly his whole 4 years in office trying to raise the price you pay for Milk products like Cream cheese, baby formula, cheese, etc .. and he was successful

Look up the trump Canada NAFTA dairy saga, which is still ongoing

Attached: tweetoncanadadairy.png (611x342, 41.37K)

>Trump wants to open up the economy Easter 2020 and kill Grandma
>Trumps lockdowns
Which one is it? Cultist

No matter how hard you try, everyone remembers being better off 4 years ago compared to now

Nobody had to worry about this shit you dumbass

I don't know how it is in the U.S. but a lot of our food was hit by inflation and shrinkflation. So paying more for smaller quantities. Chips are easier to hide that. Same size bag with less chips.

That's starting to happen with shit like cereal and Gatorade

If you think 2020 was legit, you believe Biden was more popular than Obama in 2008

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-211207~2.png (1080x1934, 190.2K)

bizzare projection lol. I'm simply pointing out the truth that he successfully limited imports of cheap Canadian milk products (used to make things like cream cheese) and increased exports of American cheese products (which raises your price to buy) and these cases are still ongoing with 2 more successful cases in the last year and each success also means your price you pay goes up. That's a simple fact.

Just like it's a simple fact that we are now paying as a whole around 100 billion extra dollars a year for due to the Chinese tarriffs he put on right after he shut down the economy (weird timing)

I noticed it with cheese as well. I was going to buy some cheddar that had a cardboard box around the outside. When I picked it up and squeezed it, I noticed that the box was bigger than the actually cheese. Giving you the impression that you are getting much more cheese than you really are.

Cool story redditor cultist, meanwhile everyone's energy bill, grocery bill, gasoline, rent, etc. was more affordable a couple years ago compared to now

Yup, same for drinks. They will make the bottle bigger while reducing a few ounces

Why so much projection cultist?

Where is the projection? Diesel is currently $6/gl and that's what every transport truck runs on, stupid fuck. Not to mention going from $5 to 3.75 for unleaded is clown shoes

MY CHEESE TUB IS TOO EXPENSIVE

Attached: 1648294398147.jpg (2000x1132, 1.28M)