Queen takes thread

What’s the poltard’s take on Lizzy? Thoughts on picrel? All perspectives welcomed

Attached: 88C65FCD-0239-404E-89B5-C98A7AC647E4.jpg (1242x428, 135.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZgR90nrAZBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/ZgR90nrAZBE
F in chat, bitch could take a joke

Why do so many niggers hate her? Because from what I know, I admit I don't know much about her, she didn't do much of shit with her power because she relinquished most of it.

stop shilling your channel, nigger

Because they hate white people. It's really that simple.

*too

She will be missed. Long live the King, and long may he make shitskins seethe

I hate her and I don’t feel the need to live my life disagreeing with leftists when they are correct.

>pedo defending
t.biden voter

>wealthy
NOOOOooooo GRAAA

Attached: Germinal.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

>Reddit
Go back

Queen failed to protect her citizens rights and did absolutely nothing to uphold them despite it being her job in written law to do so.
Essentially an absent head of state.

What genocide did she love?
How is she a colonizer when she oversaw the biggest voluntary decolonization and the dismantling of the largest empire in human history?

losers hate winners and royals are just people who have won several times over

I don't give a shit, but everyone dunking on her is either accusing her of the stupidest shit possible, or just being a white ruler.

I don't care about the bitch, I'm an American we fought a war to not be part of their empire anymore and have no need to respect their monarchy.
I ain't gonna make fun of her death either but that's because I'm not a comedian.

people just HAVE to try to be smart.
Is it so hard to have some class ? You can dislike someone but still pay your respects when they pass away.

i didn't really care, it had nothing to do with me

The 3rd British Empire will manifest, it's light will embellish the Anglosphere and shine as a beacon to the extraplanetary colonies of the Empire. 51st POTUS BWT and HRH King George VII with their forever burning molten salt reactors will lead humanity to our infinitum aeternum, our position secured within a golden thread from a golden throne.

your a nigger. shes not your queen, but you can still have respect and sentiment for European traditions, especially in the modern world when kikes are trying to destroy literally everything about white culture and identity.

Because muh British royal family was colonizers.

Niggers tongue my anus, still voting Trump.

that's a concept only white people understand, the browns cannot

/thread

her kingdom notorious worldwide for being oppressive warlords that took over other nations with superior weaponry and took all their shit then left them to fight each other