He sounds scared

Does he sound scared to you too?

Attached: donnie.jpg (1193x439, 108K)

No

kikes stick together

Attached: (((king charles))).jpg (306x448, 31.21K)

Trump is finally letting someone write his tweets, huh?

No, he sounds like he is wishing well to the King

Not at all. That actually sounds like a very classy statement.

OPERATION WARP SNEED GUYS TAKE THE JAB SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

lol
m
a
o

Attached: charles and his masters.jpg (2756x3311, 3.83M)

Is there any real reason he should be scared? What does the british Monarch have anything to do with him to begin with?

No. You are probably just autistic. That will impact your ability to read social cues, like you have just done now.

Show me a single world leader that is not kike and/or cucked.

>Trump just speaks off the cuff and shit talls faggots he hates
>"OMGGGG LE BLUMPF, HE HAS NO CLASS"
>Trump makes eloquent and respectful statements at appropriate times
>"HE'S AFRAID"

Im not saying he is any good but hypothetically speaking, playing nice until you have power is the only way to go otherwise you will just be killed

Attached: The-U.K.-Political-Pedophile-Ring-Scandal-is-Just-The-Tip-of-the-Iceberg-800x400.jpg (800x400, 56.54K)

He's being gracious and signaling an opportunity

I think he means very far below.

>Does he sound scared to you too?
No
He sounds like someone trying to say something positive about some who has nothing good to be said about them.

Why would he? The only ones who had a problem with him were Harry and his mutt whore.

I thought the same thing when I read this. I can't believe trump's ego would allow it though desu

Trump and King Charles lll will save the West.

Imagine the power you have to have to poke the future King of England in the chest like a mafioso disciplining an underling.

i have no reason to believe he's ever lied when talking about specific people. if you think this implies he has ulterior motives for just speaking, that's a different issue

Good thing Harry will never become King.

He's been dead for a couple years, man. Where is your tin-foil hat? You call yourself a Any Forumstard? Fucking normies...

Trump is playing a character. He is undercover and many of his personal friendships with elites are purely business because he is an informant working for the FBI.

No you retard, if they had anything itd still be all over kike media, the raid failing is being memory holed as we speak.

Kek, now the thread can properly begin.

Rothschild family blood. Throne was taken over a long time ago

All british royals beyond the King/Queen is just a cuck on the leash of whoever has the crown. Im actually really hoping he is vengeful and bitter at all these heeb that flexed on him and now finally has the opportunity for revenge