The "six day war victory" is a jewish myth. They never before or since flew aircraft in any war...

The "six day war victory" is a jewish myth. They never before or since flew aircraft in any war. The real pilots were American volenteers using French aircraft.

Attached: 1662695087733.jpg (1407x1920, 177.29K)

But israel still exists user.

Ah yes, booba, indeed

American proving once again to be the best allies

>huge jaw
>small cranium
Holy fuck that cromag is hot!!!!!

Jews are headed for the final solution.

Attached: 1660902488099.jpg (2400x1800, 553.49K)

you die.

i usually don't like fake plastic women with tons of make up but that woman is hot as fuck. unreal that such women exist and there is actually men who get to fuck them. and then i am here buying dinner for hideous goblins due to crippling loneliness and the desire for sex.

Dude, just be a sex tourist and you can buy them for $200-300. Then you'll realize all women are the same, and all pussy is the same and you can focus on finding one you can live with.

Woah bro! You're like some sort of absolute faggot who wishes to have a half assed slide thread who has enacted coombait and a one sentence thread title.

Do you believe anyone of worth would miss your presence if you were shut off from this realm?

i am too nervous for casual sex. btw, i AM focusing on finding one i can live with. what else would i be doing?

Not him but I'm too materialistic. Need me something nice to look at.

Is that jordan petersons daughter?

arent the french cryptojews who escaped the spanish inquisition?

Is this what happens when you make a Roblox character into a human?

they arent the same. dont settle

You won't do shit

What’s deed and why would you put booba in there ?

Attached: 8324756D-F9A6-48EF-B73E-2166D55C770C.jpg (734x734, 94.1K)

I'll one up you. The Talmud is wrong. Abraham was not born circumcised.

"Now Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin."
Genesis 17:24

Who is this semen demon?

Famous last words