> just worship a literal dictator that rapes democracy bro

what times we live in that people have to go to Any Forums to express basic democratic thoughts.

Attached: file.png (500x700, 432.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monarchy with a good king is the best type of government. Unfortunately Kings have a habit of having stupid children.

Democracy is for fags. True monarchy is the only true governance, but if course the queen wasn't that

Death to democracy

> just suck the cock of random person that just happened to be born of another random person bro

I’m not in favor of the queen elizabeth either and Death to leftist like you!

Attached: E4DE363A-34C0-4268-902C-041898DE3888.jpg (2500x1250, 237.01K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo

>omg I love it when retarded niggers and women vote

Attached: 1656135976641.png (728x899, 211.55K)

>Still believing in the fallacy of democracy

Attached: 1653189560433.jpg (1462x1462, 410.61K)

>thinking you have a real democracy.
LOL!

so Any Forums hates dictators and loves democracy now?

Kings should be selected from the populace, and contenders must accomplish feats of strength, intelligence, and honor in order to be chosen by the previous king.

Democracy is shit. You get decimated families, broken homes, and ethnic replacement.

Democracy was the biggest mistake in the entire history of mankind. Imagine a system that is as corrupt as any other but without the possibility of holding those in power responsible, so they can get away with anything

Why should I support democracy? Most people have no idea how to run a country. Then they shouldn’t vote

> I was raped once during democracy, and now I want to be DEFINTELY raped during a dictatorship, because it makes it even easier to be raped.

Your argument is total shit

Kaiser Reinhard will lead us to the golden age

shit argument, not worth a response

Stfu nigger, I will personally lynch you when the time comes

Democracy is a meme. The politicians don't answer to you or act in your interests. They answer to oligarchs like George Soros and Larry Fink, who hate you with ever fiber of their being. You'd have to be an idiot to think democracy is a decent system, especially after corona and the vax.
Theocracy now

The selection criteria of democracy simply award the worst viscid monster with the best team of hideous manipulators, in a spiraling hole of lower and lower rhetoric and means to get power, through the arms race of brainwashing techniques.

In democracy, your collective brains are systematically an enemy to bend, defeat, reprogram - periodically. An unsustainable strain.
When you have 70+years of reign, your body can adapt, and History can advance as we collectively shit in the mouth of the corpse of Francis Fukuyama.

>worship percentage some cabal invents. lol it's over 50.1%! We can do whatever we want to you now!

Attached: mods.png (779x772, 496.89K)

Democracy gets you kids having sex changes, climate change hysteria, niggers chomping out regularly, and open borders.
I’ll take the monarchy that puts such things on the pike.