Which will become a republic first?

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-002718_Brave.jpg (1026x1499, 368.53K)

Canada. The other two are just too far cucked.

None of the above
Luv'd me Queen
Luv me King
Simple as

Canada less cuck lmao. How many time royal family visit Canada compare to other 2

Kiwi land

Yeah this. But Canada will republic because it's cucking to its native indian drunks

Canada and New Zealand are already part of the Peoples Republic of China.

Australia will join if Nanjing 2.0 goes bad.

Attached: NZ.jpg (584x363, 38.38K)

This but not because they're smarter or cooler but because they're the only one that has a unicameral parliament, which makes shit like that easier to do.

>ACTUALLY having sole executive power rest with a bunch of pedophilic ghouls who hate their own people is WAY better than being a monarchy
Biden made his Disney villain speech like a week ago lmao
There's nothing as cucked as a Am*rican

Attached: file.png (1472x2048, 1.46M)

The most, mongol

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-203728_Chrome.jpg (1080x881, 374.01K)

Will most likely see our flag change soon now. All the boomer monarchists are dying off and the zoomers are way to pozzed. Old Lizzie passing will absolutely see a fresh push for separation from the commonwealth here and more importantly it will open the doors to a new Australian constitution which will be turbo globohomo shit. It’s ogre.

Attached: 6024A98D-01DA-4271-924A-E9C28E52416E.jpg (974x1024, 197.46K)

Freedom. Convoy. You. Nigger.

Western Canada in the form of The Republic of Buffalo

irrelevant question, it wouldn't make a difference at all to anything. our parliaments would continue to function identically. it's all run by weaklings, greedy faggots, and women who may as well be jews

Nah, Australia recently appointed a Minister for Republic and has a left-wing government currently, pretty good chance it's us

Western Canada. The east cannot be saved.

Attached: 7665756767.png (784x756, 93.55K)

Isn't it taken to the polls?

why is australia on there twice?

>Western Canada. The east cannot be saved.
>Newfoundland and Labrador can't be saved
lol wut?

Australia, duh.

Look at who those retards vote for year after year.

>Canada
>Republic
Never. They like being told what to do way too much. Same for NZ. Australia first probably.

>Western Canada
Nope. I'm having nunavut

GOD SAVE THE KING

Never, God save the King.
Based

depends on how bad king chuck goes

I think the Queen visited my province 22 times alone.

Only wogs and other shitskins will vote for it. No one wants to let left-wing politicians rewrite the constitution in current clown world times.

Probably the kiwis. Both our governments are HIV positive, but theirs is a little more globohomo IMO. In one sense, that is very conducive to breaking away from "colonial blah blah". Our communist leaders want to as well though, so it'll be a fun race.
We might win.
The kiwis wear gumboots a lot so they can't run very well. 8ts mostly to trap the back legs of sheep in so they can't get away while the mad kiwi bastards are fucking them.
Still love them though. Mad cunts aye.

Seethe boomer. The younger generations of Australians are primarily non-white and hate your cucked colonial mentality. We will usher in the greatness of the Australian Republic while you seethe and move to England to be with your inbred brothers