DeSantis is an absolute savage

>youtube.com/shorts/db77b2GtFnQ?feature=share

Attached: B50326C2-99A0-4FD0-ADBB-398AE9F9CAA3.jpg (333x500, 34.99K)

kys

Attached: zion ron 2.jpg (828x1180, 102.49K)

He’s a military slave faggot and Harvard cuck.

How about this all important one right here

Attached: IMG_20220728_163037.jpg (923x1973, 331.34K)

Desantis comes off as a fucking weirdo peice of shit to me I dislike his demeanor I would rather stick with the pedo dementia grandpa for the time being due to Desantis giving off a scary rape little boys and sell you to satan type of vibe.

DeSantis/Florida are why the D's are going to get slaughtered in the midterms.

Impossible to hide Florida's success.

DeSantis is a zionist dog.

Don't EVER trust a politician, user.

I hope you're not shilling, or being decisive. I hope you're just misled.

Never trust politicians.

This is how you know the left is afraid of DeSantis. Anytime someone makes a positive thread about him, these shill faggots come out of the woodwork and try to turn Any Forums against him. The feds believe all they have to do is accuse someone of being "zog" and you guys will all immediately fall for it and hate who they tell you to hate.

He came out against Israel boycotts
He’s a crypto jew

You ever stop to think that's just him playing the game? Like it or not, if you want to gain any political power in the US, you have to at least pretend to love kikes.

Attached: ++40+4.jpg (1440x960, 164.09K)

i havent seen him do anything savage.

Harvard thing?
>Well yes for one thing, he's probably a closet homosexual who did a LOT of cocaine... that Harvard thing.

Attached: tf.png (580x390, 376.15K)

Remember when DeSantis lost his fucking shit over some kids wearing masks. What a retard.

I think he has a demon in him or something. It's just the vibe I get. He just might end up as president but he is probably going to flip flop hard if he gets in. I think he just wants power.

This user gets it

I actually don't care one way or the other about Jews. I don't want the US subsidizing Israel anymore just like I don't want us subsidizing anyone anymore, but the Hitler worship and NS larping is faggot-tier and cringe. No one will get anywhere with that clown shit.

Trump is tied to them through his daughter and even he didn't say my second amendment ends where criticizing Israel begins.
I'll be voting Trump. He knows Israel hates him they want the jewrican fella.

He's nobody unless he starts slashing niggers throats on live TV.

>oh ya goyim ya gotta play THE JEW GAME to win in The JEW-SA didn't ya know that?