The image that destroyed Any Forums. If boomers can have UBI, why cant young people

The image that destroyed Any Forums. If boomers can have UBI, why cant young people.

Millenials and zoomers who are 25yo+ work full time jobs and pay taxes, we pay rent. There's no reason why the government cant tax boomers and their real estate more to give every young american an extra $500 a month.

Attached: theimage.png (1000x500, 265.64K)

>end student loans
>and end social security
Uhh, based?

Attached: 1649437031889.jpg (640x439, 126.79K)

SS is a slush fund everyone pays into to insure retirement, it's politicians that have allowed it to be corrupted ,but people still pay into it
Student loans aren't a slush fund that everyone pays into ,but that hasn't stopped politicians from allowing it to be corrupted

The nft crash must have really hurt him

Because boomer bucks fuck the economy that’s not a good reason to it more

Social security is the stupidest shit ever, but those boomers have also been paying into it all their lives out of their pay. There's no reason for them to get taxed because you took out a loan that you can't pay. I want you to suffer.

>t. Zoomer without a degree

I agree. Let's make $500 the new $0.

Attached: Screenshot_20220903-171414_Gallery.jpg (1439x2543, 1.63M)

Actually, most of the payments for social security is from social security fraud ,they'd have you believe it's from the retirement benefits, but it's seriously from niggers claiming disability

How are you this retarded? End Social Security too. Thread over.

They only call it fraud for your benefit. In reality that is the point of the system.

Taxing billionaires and boomers would be a net positive. It's taking labor into the people's hands, not inflation

What about the money you paid into it, do you get that back?
Do you expect everyone to forfeit the money they already paid into the system?

>take out loan
>what do you mean I have to pay it back
Why is this so difficult for people to understand?

People need education.
If you live in a society where education needs a loan then a society really doesn't have secure education.

Why do boomers get to steal my paycheck while we work and go to school for their shitty retirement fund when they got degrees for pennies on the dollar

Cut sociala security too
Why cant I just take the money I am paying into it and give it directly to my grandfathers instead?

Attached: 1662314085797999.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

No, the point of social security was always for banks to track your financials/debt ,they just sold it as a financial parachute for workers

I think the better question is why are people that cant do third grade math going to college in the first place

Attached: 1662397095967014.webm (600x338, 2.66M)

I'm sorry, I don't discuss economics with retards. Billionaires are indeed taxed. And boomers are consoomers, which is also taxed.

Good, then boomers need to fuck off and stop stealing my paycheck. And if they are going to steal my paycheck, they are going to pay for my student loan.

They got loans for cheap during the 1960's and late 1970's so it's only fair. Also jeff bezos doesn't pay enough taxes.

Lets just kill all the billionaires and eat them ,seriously, all they have done is fuck up the planet.
I don't mean climate change, I mean like dumping actual toxic waste into the oceans and shit

based pebbelchuck

Your ideas are more appropriate for /leftypol/. Please return there at your earliest convenience.

>Also jeff bezos doesn't pay enough taxes.
name one useful thing the feds do with the money they have now

Attached: 1662213430799963.webm (1248x520, 2.83M)

Social security is a good idea. Your useless degree clearly was a shit idea.

>nationwide rent goes up $500
>tuition also goes up $500 nationwide
>vehicles prices go up $500 nationwide too
if you don't fix the problem at the source, printing shekels does nothing

Loo you think you're the first ones to work full time? Jesus I hate zoomers

Attached: df87l5f-a0c050ee-a8f3-424e-ab33-0c6b9630dd2e.png (599x654, 116.68K)

No, most conservatives are actual "conservatives" that didn't fall for the climate change bullshit. Climate change never addresses corporations dumping massive amounts of toxic waste into the environment. Some people think that conserving the environment might actually be better than charging people a tax on carbon

Attached: soyboy.gif (326x191, 34.24K)

yet genX/boomers still get to live free and rent out airbnb's in their 50's+, funny how that works. If boomers get ubi, everyone should get ubi.

>Social security is a good idea
Why?
Why cant families just take care of their own like they did in the past

Attached: BatesFamily2022.jpg (1440x959, 204.83K)